❦Mira's Plans❦

(A/N: Hello here's another chapter! Sorry if I procastinated again. Again, I don't have much to say, so if there's any mistakes or misunderstandings you can always comment it and I'll do my best to get to it straight away. Anyways enjoy this chapter!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV
      Everybody met up back at the mall. They really needed to get the decorations or else. Makarov only excused the days after Lucy got kidnapped, since it was stressful for them.

      Now though, Lucy is back with her friends who are currently trying to drag the boys into a store.

      "Come on! This is the last store we promise!" Levy said putting her hands on Gajeel's back and trying to push him. Levy went into different pushing positions, but Gajeel did not even move an inch.

      "We also had you guys do whatever you want first!" Lucy said grabbing Natsu by his waist since Natsu decided to cling onto a corner of a wall.

      "Gray-Sama! Juvia won't ask for anything else!" Juvia said pulling Gray's arm while his other arm is wrapped around a pole. Gray was not going to get tricked when she said she wouldn't ask for anything else.

      "What troublesome boys," Jellal said as he was holding a stack load of Erza's things. His arms look like they could break any minute.

      "SHUT UP!" the three boys said as they didn't dare move from their positions.

      "You guys should take notes from Jellal. Oh since we are going into this store I think I can buy some clothes for the dorm already," Erza said her eyes sparkling. Jellal just smiled at Erza, but if you listen closely you can hear a bomb go off inside.

      "Please no," Jellal mumbled as he started to sulk from Erza's excitement.

      "Fine! If you don't want to come then I guess I'll ask that cute dude over there to help me," Lucy said pointing to one of the employees. Lucy let go of Natsu and slowly made her way to the worker. Lucy has also been getting bold lately. She swung her hips as she walked off. Not a moment later, Natsu followed Lucy into the store hot on her trail.

      "Juvia will be fine then as well. I'll ask that worker over there," Juvia said walking off. Gray sighed and slumped on the bench outside of the store. Not a minute later, Juvia came back out. She dragged Gray by the collar and into the store they went.

      "Ugh fine, I'll do it by myself," Levy said simply. Levy wasn't going down though. While walking away slowly, she put her hair up in a ponytail, tied the front two ends of her checkered shirt into a bow, and pulled up her pants. She was basically wearing a crop top and very short shorts if she put her clothes like that. Levy finally entered the store with Gajeel hot on her trail as well.

"Wow," Erza and Jellal said as they followed after them.

The last store they entered was a party store. There they could get lots more of decorations.

"I thought this was a clothes shop," Erza said sulking a little when she didn't see that much clothes.

"Erza the store literally said 'Party Store' what makes you think they have clothes?" Gray asked putting his hands behind his head.

"Cause of that," Erza mumbled as she pointed to a picture that was behind a window. The picture had little kids and adults in halloween costumes. Everybody sweatdropped.

"Well, um, those clothes here are called cosplays Erza," Lucy said rubbing Erza's back for comfort as she continued to sulk.

      Just then the group could hear two pairs of footsteps walking towards them or actually running towards them. The group turned around and found a long white haired girl and a blonde buff guy.