❦Gale❦

(A/N: Just like the previous chapter it's not going to show much of Nalu, but I promise there would be at least one or two moments. For right now this chapter is all about Gale now! Enjoy this chapter! I would also love to hear your feedback as well! Plus I'm going by ship names if I have to say the gang's names-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV
      The two couples Nalu and Miraxus were now back at the shop. Jerza and Gale didn't even notice they were gone.

      "Ok, so who's next?" Mira said as she eyed the two couples in front of them having the time of their lives. Except for Gajeel since he's only doing it for Levy.

      "Gale?"  Lucy suggested. She looked at the couple which Gajeel was dangling a notebook over Levy's head and Levy tried to grab it.

      "I like your thinking Lucy," Mira said clasping her hands. "Ok so plan Gale in action!"

~

      "Gajeel! You big dollar store metal barbie! Give it back!" Levy said as she tried and reach for the notebook that was in Gajeel's hand.

      "Come on, you can do it!" Gajeel said giving her moral support. Levy had it with him.

      Levy pretended to go attack Gajeel on the crotch. While she was about to attack, Gajeel sensed this and covered his area with his hands. That gave Levy the chance to grab her notebook back. She snatched it from his hand.

      "You. Big. Metal. Barbie. Jerk!" Levy said as she hit Gajeel with her book for every single word she said.

      "Ok ok calm down. Jeez," Gajeel said calmly as he patted her head.

      Mira waltzed next to them.

      "Whatcha doing?" Mira said eyeing the two.

      "Planning Gajeel's grave," Levy mumbled.

      "Planning the wedding," Gajeel said innocently. Levy took a minute on what Gajeel said.

      "HUH?!" Levy asked as she turned around from what she was doing and looked at Gajeel.

      "Oh?" Mira said having sparkles in her eyes.

      "Oi! Gajeel don't feed the demon her favorite food!" Levy whisper yelled to Gajeel as she had to pull him down to get to her height.

      "I'll let that slide, but I was wondering would you guys do me a favor?" Mira said smiling sweetly at them. Levy and Gajeel sweatdropped.

      "W-what i-is i-it?" Levy stuttered out. She knew Mira well enough to know that she was planning something.

      "Well there was this little event at the mall today that me, Laxus, Natsu, and Lucy were suppose to go to," Mira started off.

      "What does that have to do with us?" Gajeel asked irritated.

      "I was wondering if you and Levy could go and record this event. I heard it was a mini concert holding near the food court. Sadly we can't go because we have to help with Jellal and Erza with something. Plus I can't find Gray and Juvia anywhere," Mira explained as she knew the last part on where Gray and Juvia were.

      "Why do we need to record the event though?" Levy asked still with suspicions.

      "Well Levy, you have always been a good person to take high quality pictures and videos, and Gajeel could help you out with that," Mira said looking at them smiling.