❦Party Planning❦

(A/N: For these few days I'm going to be uploading lots of chapters before Valentine's Day because I really want to do a special. So if my chapters seem rushed all of sudden I'll eventually try to edit them once I get the chance to. Anyways enjoy this chapter and thank you for reading my book!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's POV
I entered the school gates walking to the entrance of the building. Today I was wearing a white t-shirt, a pair of jeans, my flannel shirt hanging around my waist, and a pair of white shoes. (I know the weather in February is different from what she wearing, but go with it-)

      When I entered the school building there were students decorating the halls with hearts and different shades of pink streamers

When I entered the school building there were students decorating the halls with hearts and different shades of pink streamers. Wondering what's going on Mira snuck up behind me.

"Tis, almost the day of Love," Mira said slinging an arm around me and emphasizing the word "Love".

"W-Whats all this for?" I observed the students putting up stickers on lockers now.

"There's a Valentine's Dance coming up in three days," Mira explained to me as we now started walking down the hallway. I got to school pretty early, so I had time to go to the cafeteria and help out with the decorations. When Mira and I entered the cafeteria I saw the girls I met yesterday waving for us to come over. They were setting up a photo booth area at the back of the cafeteria.

"Thank god your hear Lu-Chan," Levy said as she grabbed my wrist to where she was working at. Lu-Chan? I'll just roll with it.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked.

"I need help setting up the lights around the photo shoot area, but see the problem is..." Levy trailed off while she gestured her height. I smirked.

"Can't reach?" I asked waving my hand over her head.

"Shut up, now go do it," she said as she playfully hit me in the head. I laughed bc she had to jump.

After ten minutes on working at our area it was 7:25 am. We did a pretty good job. Students who would come in the cafeteria for lunch could decide if they wanted a photo right now or later at the dance.

"Hey guys, I have to go to my locker to put my things away," I said.

"I'll come with you!" Levy said as she got off the stepladder she was using.

"Ok," I said while smiling. I don't know why, but having them as my friends feels really good.

Levy and I walked out of the cafeteria to my lockers. Levy already had her books in her hands. I just need to go put my books away. I never really noticed, but Levy and I also have the same classes together.