❦Punishment❦

(A/N: Not that kind of punishment you dirty lemon heads. Anyways thanks for coming this far in the book and thank you for 200 reads! Enjoy this chapter and I'll see you at the very end!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV
After everybody discussed their point of view of the whole situation they were in, Makarov has made his decision.

"I have come to the conclusion for your guys punishment," Makarov stated looking at everybody seriously. A few of the students fidgeted expecting the worse.

"First off Mira and Elfman you guys are not punished because you did no actions in this except holding Lisanna back from the information I got. Lucy, Levy, Juvia, and Erza you girls didn't do anything as well, but you will help for the boys punishment," Makarov said. He was planning most of the punishment for the boys since they did the most action out of all this. They knew it was coming. Gray and Natsu fist bumped each other as Makarov turned his attention to the other guys.

"Jellal and Laxus you guys will only get the same punishment as the girls," Makarov said.

"As for Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel.....you guys will be having certain punishment," Makarov said glaring at them.

"And for Lisanna," Makarov said with more strict in his voice. That made Lisanna straightened up in her chair. "The information I got from you bullying Lucy and your other plans, you will be suspended for four weeks."

"Four weeks?!" Lisanna said looking at the little old man in shock.

"Yes, bullying will not be tolerated in my school. And if you have not learned your lesson about it, and bully someone your suspended for eight weeks. Next time that will lead you to be expelled," Makarov said. Lisanna crossed her arms and pouted.

"It's not like I'm failing anyways free time for me at home," Lisanna mumbled. Mira heard what she said.

"You forgot about mom," Mira said giving Lisanna a sweet smile. A shiver ran down Lisanna's spine.

"Shut up you devil," Lisanna mumbled even lower.

"Actually your mom is here to pick you Lisanna," Makarov said as he received a phone call of the Strauss's mother arriving at the school.

"What?!" Lisanna said as she looked at Makarov in horror. (Imagine Mira in her Satan Soul just a lot more worse or good I don't judge.)

"Just so you know she called us saying to pick you up after receiving the information from your siblings," Makarov said gesturing towards her siblings who were having mixed emotions.

"You snitches! You guys are fake to me!" Lisanna shouted at them. She was about to say another insult when a white haired woman opened the door. Lisanna froze on the spot knowing who that was. She quickly recollected herself and sat back in her chair, oblivious to her mother behind her glaring. Jellal and Gajeel stifled their laughter. There was nothing funny about this, but seeing Lisanna get shut down from her rage automatically by someone seemed a little amusing to them.

"Follow me now. Don't talk until we get home," the lady said walking back out of the room. Lisanna quietly and quickly followed the woman before glaring at her siblings one last time. After the door close you can hear Jellal and Gajeel giggling now.

"Didn't know boys giggled these days like teenaged girls," Makarov said as Jellal and Gajeel stopped and stayed quiet.

"So what is our punishment sir?" Erza asked while she was standing almost in a military position getting ready to salute.