❦Jerza❦

(A/N: Just like the other chapters this one is mostly going to be about Jellal and Erza. There will be a side Nalu, but not that much. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter and I would love to hear your guys feedback! And thank you for 900 views for my story!)

Nobody's POV
      Not far away from the store, there's a little cafe. Inside the cafe is one blue haired male and a red haired female.

      Erza and Jellal were going to all the cafe and sweet stores in town. They had no idea why they needed to do that, but Erza was willingly to do it.

~Flashback~

      Mira was running around the store trying to find her last OTP. She could hear Gale's concert date beginning, so she decided to work with Jerza. She spotted Gruvia and ran up to them.

      "Hey guys! Hav- have you s-seen whew! Have you seen Jellal and Erza I need to talk to them," Mira said trying to catch her breathe.

      "Yea, Gray-Sama and I saw them go into that aisle over there," Juvia said pointing to an aisle across from them.

      "Thank you! Oh and don't tell anyone about me asking where they were at," Mira said giving them a glare, while pointing to of her fingers gesturing that she was watching them.

      "Wouldn't want to ruin your plans Mira haha," Gray said sweatdropping as he watched the matchmaking she-demon run away.

      Mira walked fast down the aisle till she saw who she wanted to see. She picked up the pace. She started running. Once she reached them Mira threw her arms around their necks, connecting each other in a group hug.

      "Hello! Whatcha doing?" Mira asked as she looked what they were doing over their shoulders.

      "We were looking at streamers, since I don't think anyone thought of it yet," Erza explained as she went through a bunch of colors of streamers.

      "Yea, anyways Mira what's our theme color?" Jellal asked picking up two streamers that was red and the other one pink.

      "Your guys theme color is like a mix of red and blue which is purple! Your guys theme color is purple," Mira said unhooking herself from them and clasping her hands together.

      "Purple? Red and blue? Would purple really be our theme color for Fairytail?" Erza asked picking up different shades of purple streamers.

      "I didn't think it would be purple.... most likely some guys would think it's girly for no reason and the girls may be picky about the color," Jellal said putting down the streamers he was holding.

      "O-oh you meant-," Mira stammered as she realized they were talking about the theme color for their school. Not for them.

      "I mean we can do purple, but I don't think it will look right," Jellal mumbled as he put his hand under his chin trying to think.

"How about orange?!" Mira said getting impatient. She could still hear the concert going out on outside and she started to her Gale performing. She wanted them to go on with their dates as soon as Gale finishes their performance so Nalu and Laxus could go watch Jerza with her.

"Hm, I can actually see it," Erza said picking up some orange streamers.

"Then it's decided?" Jellal asked wrapping his arm around Erza's waist.

"Yep! Plus it's not like we have all day it's getting late outside as well," Erza said looking out of the glass window from the shop.

"Great! Let's pay for this and then our part of the shopping is done," Jellal said as he received a quick kiss on his cheek from Erza, as an award for shopping with her.