The Legends and Their Truthes

-Chapter 19-
The Masquerade of Faces

The wait long but rechunking story parts into different made this easier to finish. And I'm sorry for not doing that a year ago.

Also the beginning of this chapter is amd isn't a flashback. It's not a flashback of this time.

Music is not mine and BAMF Tommy time

(/Legends tell you half truths they say. Stories with meanings behind him. There is two fables of this universe that all tell in fear and glory. A sadness and a happiness. Yet one of these stories is wrong. You see it wasn't about one person. It was about two./)

Two cloaked figures walk through the town of Spawn. The town was wary and cold unlike when it was first built. There was no joy in the atomsphere.

One of the figures wears a white mask. Similar yet different than Dream's. The other wears a pair of deep black sunglasses. The other has just arrived to the prison known as the Dream SMP. With the goal to free said prison.

(/Why does this taunt him? Why must his memories taunt? Why can he forget nothing?Anyway the memory flashes to another. A mocking to the one sleeping away yet in his mind./)

Tommy weakly stares up at the sky. Tommy stares at him softly in pain. Blood dripping from his mouth as acid green cracks form across his body.

"Looks like I'm getting my last burning earlier, huh.", Tommy coughs as Deo shakes his head sharply. No this is not happening. Yes, Tommy freed the server and universe from the clutches of the Fallen One. All has been undone. He was already dead. Why?! This isn't happening.

Deo pulls out potions without second thought but Tommy's hand pushes it away. A sadness stretching on his face.

"Do you not think I already tried that Deo?", Tommy laughs with a small bitterness. A pain as tears slip down Deo's face.

"We could have done this a different way! Why did you do this?", Deo shouts as Tommy smiles ever so innocent and childish despite the fact that he is dying.

"Cause you are worth it. Everyone is worth it.", Tommy answers as Deo hugs him softly. Bringing him close to his chest as tears of both parties fall. One normal water tears while the other cries tears of gold.

"You don't deserve this. You never deserve any of this.", Deo whispers back as Tommy smiles with pain burning in his chest.

"Maybe. Doesn't excuse what I did", Tommy answers as Deo stares at him dead in eye. The stars shining down softly at Tommy in sorrow.

"You didn't want to do any that. That bastard forced you. They all know that now.", Deo argues back with a determination.

"Please keep everyone safe. Keep them free.", Tommy answers before gently grabbing the diamond necklace that is on Deo's neck.

Deo knows what this means. When phoenixes truly die they pass on their powers and magic to their families. The diamond will shatter when Tommy dies.

"I promise", Deo declares as he cries. Tears slipping down his checks the more ragged Tommy becomes.

"I'm sorry.", that's the last words Tommy leaves right as the diamond shatters and golden and white magic surrounds Deo softly.

Deo wakes up in a panic. His eyes glowing a burning white. His wings shaking absolutely terrified. His feathered tail shaking. His horns glowing brightly. His claws digging into the blanket.

Deo sighs softly remembering it was just another nightmare. It was the same memory that lead him here. Deo is in the true time like he should be. But Deo isn't unaware.