Tear Down The Walls

-Chapter 2-
Warning and Disclaimer: Slight Gore and no Tubbo is not being given to take drugs. Also Cursing.

Tubbo had a rough night to say the least. He could not sleep peacefully that night. Schlatt's words haunting him. Tommy's eyes staring out at him.

Then there was the fact that Tommy was terribly sick in Pogtopia which was declared in Wilbur's writings. And Tubbo couldn't be there for him.

So Tubbo did the only thing that calms him. He was out with  his bees. He brought many flowers too.

Tubbo had expected no one coming to visit him this late in the night but he was proven wrong. 

      President JSchlatt had come to visit.

"You've always liked the bees, Tubbo?", Schlatt asks alerting Tubbo who turns to face him.

"President Schlatt!! I wasn't expecting to see you here but yes I love the bees!!", Tubbo answers with a nervous chuckle.

"Oh don't call me so formal, Tubbo! You are my right hand man!", Schlatt chuckles as Tubbo nods.

"Oh sorry, Schlatt!", Tubbo says softly as Schlatt smiles.

"Now that's better, Tubbo! So what's got you so stressed? Also did you take your medicine yet?", Schlatt asks as Tubbo grows in shock and embrassment.

"How did you know I have a illness?",Tubbo starts Mortified. Schlatt laughs it off, "It's okay, Tubbo. Oh and I know due to Tommy leaving his so not diary in his house. Also it's my job as president to worry about L'Manberg's citizens. That includes you.".

Tubbo nervously chuckling it off, "Oh that makes sense! So what did you want to ask me about it?".

"Right! Tubbo, I was wondering where Tommy and Philza were first getting your medicine and  if you had some that prescription left for me to investigate to see if was safe for L'Manberg or anyone really", Schlatt says softly as Tubbo's eyes widen slightly in realization.

"Oh! Of course, Schlatt!", Tubbo says softly before heading into a closed off kitchen where Tubbo would make honey and honey infused food for his restaurant near Nikki's bakery.

He heads to a much more closed off cabinet to take out an old ancient styled bottle. It held a small plate with only the words of Tubbo's Medicine.

"Umm Tubbo where did they get the medicine?", Schlatt asks as Tubbo hesitantly writes out the coordinates and sever.

Schlatt's eyes widen a bit at said sever but shakes it off easily that Tubbo didn't even notice. "Can you also bring me the medicine that Tommy now makes for you?", Schlatt orders now a bit more protectively. Tubbo again does what he told.

"Umm Schlatt, did you make a copy of Tommy's journal?", Tubbo asks after doing everything that he ordered Tubbo. Schlatt nods before ordering though, "If you see him again, please tell him I did not make it where I see what he writes next however. Also that I have enough resources to know what shall be happening.".

"Oh. Umm, Schlatt when will I get my medicine back?", Tubbo asks slightly scratching at his ears.

"Oh Tubbo! This is an investigation to see if your medicine is safe for you and L'Manberg.If your medicine is deemed unsafe then I will make you a new medicine and all old will burn in lava. If safe well nothing will happen. So for now, effective immediately you will be taking none of your medicine.", Schlatt orders darkly as Tubbo pales as fear rushes his system. He opens his mouth of objects but soon he find himself bashed to the wall staring at Schlatt's red glowing goat eyes.