The New Era: A President and A Sage

-Chapter 17-
Arc 1(Completed): Sands of Time Are Changing

Disclaimer: Music/Pics I don't claim = not mine & Dream SMP = not mine

Warning: Mental Health Issues, Manipulation, Cursing, Identity change

I could not find out the village that went mad's name so whenever the name pops up, it's blank.

Also I am not shipping actual Corpse or Dream but I am using their characters in the story for my plot.

CORPSE & SYKKUNO ARE A SHIP WITH GRUMBO AND JIZZIE IN THIS STORY

Also while writing this I was thinking of shipping Eternal DUO but I do not know the specifics of how ever Eret or Foolish are comfortable with.

And BAMF TOMMY ARC HAS NOW COMPLETELY BEGUN but be prepared for A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OF ANGST

and maybe BAMF Fundy(?)

ALSO NO ONE SPOIL KARL OR TOMMY IN THE COMMENTS!!

Also if I missed any other magic categories, do call me out and add another MCYT to mix

I may have gotten a bit tired at end but this is around a bit over 10k words so ahem.

Cornelius stares at his husband and Robin with a soft smile. He has taken many names in the centuries of his cursed lifetime. But now he was just himself. Cornelius Alchys. Not Dreamwastaken Seren.

A young Philza Minecraft runs over holding soft peonies and yellow roses tied to a bamboo staff with a soft paper lantern. His wings were enough for him now to at least glide across the skies.

The Minecraft Family also live in separate 60 arc property close by . The simple time of legends living peacefully after decades of war and famine. Their headquarters working towards the advancements of their server and the universe.

As the Minecrafts were, Cornelius chuckles softly. He wonders however what this young Minecraft who is a friend to his son wishes to build.

"Mr. Alchys!", Phil greets as Cornelius waves gently. However he spots the knowing eyes and wonder in Phil. So Phil knows that he is the Fallen One. Phil the youngest of this Minecraft's generation discovered it on his own. Now this was interesting.

"Hello Phil. You wish to talk to me?", Cornelius answers as Phil nods with a grin. So this child was a mischievous one.

"Here's a small token of apologies.", Phil gives his small lantern staff to Cornelius who examines the runes of life magic carefully. These were normally gifted as signs of protection and care to the receiver. Phil's craft ship is quite extraordinary for his young age.

The universe might get a builder out of him yet. Or maybe a master artist. Or maybe you know Cornelius is not going to predict by his thoughts. He's going to predict with magic.

The silhouette was something that Cornelius had not suspect or expected. He did not expect to see a Sage of the Hardcore Lands standing before him. Lands so greatly feared that only war prisoners and prisons were brought to those lands. Well then the few ever so desperate souls to escape their prison and the Warriors daring for adventure.

What a legend indeed. Out of all the tragedies that he has seen of Phil's generation of young Minecrafts. Cornelius hopes he will be strong enough to be here when those horrors happen.

But what was this young child apologizing for?! It confuses him. Phil did nothing wrong and therefore should not apologize. Nor did his ancestors, in fact they were ones who tried to help the most.