Crowns, Spies and Traitor?

-Chapter 11-

Warning: Gore, Manipulation, Angry Parents, Angst and evil Dream, MAD XD

Music also not mine

Also added ship, Dreamnotfound and not sorry for the angst I feel you readers boiling up in your minds

This took forever so please bare me on the wait. This chapter was most grinding one possible even though I know this probably won't be the longest one.

Eret walks through his castle with a heavy heart. It was truly a beautiful build filled with the ancient history and magic that Eret had collected over the years of these lands with many others. Since kingship, Eret would find that the power that he held was highly limited.

Anything Dream didn't like would be thrown in the piling bin. No nobles would back up Eret or give him any favor. They followed Dream to every single word and gave riches away to Dream's wicked plans.

So to put it bluntly, Eret had rule over domestic politics but had to fight tooth and nails for his agendas and plans for his people. He had to fight hard as he was a figurehead. He did a lot of heavy lifting but when it came down to anything big, he would have to consult Dream and his court first.

He did not however consult them for helping revolutionaries fight to free L'Manberg. He just did it without a single thought. He helped them get resources for sanctuary. He helped others run. from the Red Festival. She helped bury the dead in memorials. They wrote letters to families.

Eret did this one for his regret of betraying his friends and family. Yes, family as the Founders of L'Manberg were indeed his family and he did nothing but watched them get slaughtered with a cold smile. And still are his family as his biological family are long dead by the hunters.

Eret is Eret Minecraft but a disowned one for the control room. Phil being father figure after his parents's death and Eret had taken the last name due such kindness. Fundy being the only one who didn't and still kept him as his sea-parent. And Eret was helping Fundy learn medical arts to treat his ever growing injuries due to Schlatt. Also he was the only one besides Quackity and Tommy who knew of Fundy being  a spy.

And two, Eret knew that man would stop at nothing to control the entire server at his fingertips so any alliance would be bad for his people who Eret had vowed to protect with his life so he did it without a single second thought.

Now here it is, the alliance that Eret had feared. An alliance with tyranny which sow to rule this server before slowly taking the universe. His actions now being stared at with hawk eyes and disgust.

But now things were different. Eret had learned the hard way but they grown so much as a person. He had learned the lesson of power and perfection vs love and humanity. He knew which was greater and held more value.

Eret became and Ancient Mage and spent much of his free time collecting the long history of this land. He had built the Archives and was building times before Dream ever became admin of this server. He knew many secrets of this world and is still learning them.

He built up the nation and through hard work brought equality and fair rule to his citizens.  He helped XD keep Dream working constitently on his admin duties and even learned code magic to help Tommy and XD keep the Code in order.

He took the blunt of Dream's tyranny and wrath for others. His regret and guilt helping learn things he missed from the universe. How history writes tales of tragedy and legends. She helped keep the true history of L'Manberg stay alive with Niki. They kept the original writings safe and away from Schlatt.