The Red Festival

-Chapter 6-
Warning: Do I really have to? Alright, blood, gore, angst, attempted murder, mentioned genocide, homicidal thoughts and A LOT OF CURSING

Music is not mine!!

Also how cannon lives work in this. During certain events or days, it is possible for a person to lose 1/3 or life of their respawns. There are bugs and glitches so some have more lives than possible.

But if Tommy loses his then he just turns into ashes and rises again. But that also extremely dangerous and painful for a hatchling Phoenix to go through.

Also immortal people with their respawns don't really matter as their respawns just them healing or reappearing. So cannon lives are not taking their respawns. Cannon lives only affect them when they have done so much to be undeserving of said immortality.

Thus Cannon lives start taking what makes them immortal. And oh boy it is painful! So don't think that the immortals are spared. Well besides Technoblade.

Tommy ran through the trees and creatures of the Enchanted Forest. Pain echoing within his footsteps to Manberg.

It was late but Tubbo would be by the bench at this time. Looking for other citizens to help at this hour.

Blood dripping against his vision. Tommy had tripped many times causing cuts and scrapes across his arms and legs.

Tommy soon sneaks across the machine soldiers, powered by Manberg's magic reservoir, and the player soldiers into Manberg.

Tubbo stares out to Manberg on the bench with tears. His medical bag sitting next to him. He hated the suffering shown ever so clearly at night.

"Tubbo?", Tommy calls as Tubbo turns to the familiar voice. Tommy was the voice but he was. . .

"Tommy!!!", Tubbo whispers in a small scream. He runs over and starts examining his brother's injuries. Worry and fear taking over as Tubbo instantly awakens his magic healing as much as could.

Tubbo soon dragging Tommy to the bench. Tubbo might have overhealed Tommy's ears but he tried everything he could to help Tommy's eye and nothing would do.

Tommy quickly made Tubbo stop at the very little he started. His ears being all that was healed and patched up.

"Tommy, what's more important than your health right now?", Tubbo demands in fury as the burns were all third degree burns. Scars and cuts deep across Tommy's body.

"Something happened to Wilbur. Tubbo, I don't think you can trust Wilbur anymore.", Tommy says softly silence echoes between the pair. Mostly due to the shock from Tubbo and the voices screaming at him.

"Really? What's going on, Tommy? Did he? Did he do this to you? Wait he did. Why? Tommy, he blinded your eye and nearly made you deaf, why?!", Tubbo screams as more silence greets the pair. His eyes glowing a very faint red.

It wasn't acid bright blood like Wilbur's. It was close to the faint dark crimson of blood. Compared to the mix of dark and acid red like Schlatt's. Tubbo's was even darker.

"He's lost it, man.", Tommy answers bitter as silence is a crossed between the two. The pair soon talk silently in Morse code.

"Tubbo, the Festival. Wilbur is planning to rig it with TNT and blow", Tommy starts in Morse as Tubbo finishes in horror, "up L'Manberg to keep his symphony unfinished.".

The pair hug gently with silent sobs coming from Tommy. He missed the good days before war. He and Tubbo wished for this war to he the last they fight but they knew it would not.