Too Far Gone and I had enough

-Chapter 8-

WARNING: BLOOD, MENTIONED GORE, A LOT OF TIME MEDDLING and ANGST, CURSING, Mpreg

But it's okay as this meddling was always meant to happen

And also Fundy's spell when forced will have the forced prego instead of baby being made in containment.

ALSO MUSIC IS NOT MINE

ALSO SHIPS ARE MENTIONED. ONLY WILBUR X SALLY, KARLNAPITY AND TOXIC SCHLATT X QUACKITY!

THE REST ARE STILL WHAT I SAID BEFORE

                          -Flashback-

A classroom of 14 to 15 year olds sat listening their teacher. This class holding players that held to some degree raw time magic within them or potential for the magic.

For the entire year, they would taught about the Magic, history and culture brewing within it. Once the year was over, an examination would be done for the students to see their true potential.

This practice however would be long out of practice in the modern era however. What was more important however were these lessons were watched by many others not from this time to study time magic.

One of the many hidden watchers was a young eight year old boy with a green bandanna holding his journal with a pen.

What the class were learning today was Future Magic. Or the use of time magic not at the present or past but future. The many hiding students being prefect testers for the beginning harmless magic.

A certain student with a colorful attire was practicing a glimpsing future spell. Soon enough he spotted the sole hiding child. The child without any adult supervision.

The student was silent with worry as it wasn't like for children the child's age to be alone casting time magic.

Anyway he casts the spell to see a eight foot figure behind the child with long hair. Scars were across their face and eyes showing no sight within them. Two long pointed ears with feathers, earrings and bandanna. One noticeable long emerald earring. Even though the figure wears a cloak, the student could see the wings within them. The student also noticed weapons, the same journal and potions on the figure. The figure also held out its two long blades protecting the child.

The child however soon senses the student however and meets the student's eyes. the pair stares silently at one another as the figure vanished. The pair both completely unaware of the entire class staring.

"MR. JACOBS!! Could please tell me what your hider's future was?!", the teacher barks alerting  the student or Karl's attention.

"Oh! Professor!!", Karl jumps before explaining the figure as the class fell in silence. The teacher smiles softly with pride.

"Well Mr. Jacobs, what you saw today was something quite extraordinary. You saw the Shattered Phoenix learning today in our classroom. The Phoenix being a legendary hero of Time far after this time period. Though they wouldn't like to called a hero. But indeed a great protector of the Universe and the defeated of the Puppet Master or String Master. Thus its honor to know of their presence in my classroom, now back to class students!", the teacher explains as Karl writes down every word. A small smile as his classmates return to class as he stares back at the child who waves gently back.

One specific word of the teacher sticking to the child however. A small wish lighting up at the teacher's words. The wish to protect and save everyone. The wish to protect his family.