Epilogue?

Katsuki Bakugo entered his home,putting his coat on the coat hanger.A kid with straight blond-and white hair came into the hallway. "DADA!" Bakugo smiled and picked up the smol omega. "Hey kiddo how are you?" The child giggled happily. "I'm good..................But mommy cut his finger while cooking..." The alpha's smiled turned upside down.

He quickly ran to find his omega but couldn't find him. "Uhm SHO?" The tiny male omega cover his mouth. "Shhhhhh dada mommy's sleeping!" The alpha let out a relief sigh. "Hey pops " 18 year out Kato came through the door,Coming back from high school.

"Uhhhh hey.HEY TAKE OFF YOU SHOE-MPH" "SHuT UP DADA MoMMY Is SleEPiNg" Kato chuckled. "Yea pops ShUt Up MOm IS SlEEPiNg" "tch whatever.Go clean your room Kato it's like a tornado formed in there."

Kato's eyebrows furrowed. "THE FUCK? MY ROOM IS CLEAN YOU SHOULD SEE KANJI'S IT'S LIKE A WINTER STORM HAPPENED." As Katsuki was going to yell back Both alpha's ears were grabbed. "SHUT UP OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING LOUD.I WAS JUST TRYING TO SLEEP AND THIS HAPPENS? I'VE BEEN WORKING ALL DAY AND YOU TWO DICKHEADS HAD TO COLE HOME AND YELL?"

Shoto had steam fuming from his ears.He grabbed giggling Kanji and smiled at him. "And you my sweet baby we're just trying to help right?" Kanji nodded and giggled. "NOW KATO PLEASE CLEAN YOUR ROOM AND BAKUGO..........................................TAKE THEM OUT KAY?"

Bakugo gulped and nodded along with Kato. Both ran as fast as the could. "Momma! MOmma! I made you a drawing!" Shoto looked down and smiled. "Oh yea? WELL CAN YOU SHOW MOMMY LATER?" At the point Shoto started falling forward eyes closed from exhaustion.

"OH SHIT DADA!" "KANJI DONT SAY THAT WORD....OH SHIT POPS!" "KATO IT'S YOUR FAULT....OH SHIT SHO!" Both alpha's ran forward trying to catch the falling omega.

*Thud*

"Kato..............CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE."

IGHT NO HE DID NOT DIE HE JUST HIT HIS HEAD AND STARTED BLEEDING KAY? MOTHER FUC-

_______________________________
So uhmmMmMm crazy family......................I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE A CHAPTER FOR MY MOST RECENT STORY BUT hikkkie WANTED THIS SO I HAD TO GIVE
Anyways thank you for reading this shitty book Just remember I love each and every one of you guys even if you don't I couldn't care less but yea! BYE BYE BITCHES 🦑 BUT BEFORE I GO HERES A LITTLE GIFT FOR EVERYONE WHO MADE IT THIS FAR

I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE A CHAPTER FOR MY MOST RECENT STORY BUT hikkkie WANTED THIS SO I HAD TO GIVE Anyways thank you for reading this shitty book Just remember I love each and every one of you guys even if you don't I couldn't care less but yea...

IGHT BYE BITCHES400 words

IGHT BYE BITCHES
400 words

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐜𝐞. {✓} 🎉