^*~Twenty-seven~*^

"And my grandson?" Enj-BLEH asked. "Unfortunately he was with his father,knowing his father is the 2nd best pro hero right now we couldn't get past him."Endeavwhore nodded and extended a hand to which kira pulled Shoto away.

"Nope where's my money fat ass."The grey-haired alpha asked.The flaming hot cheeto chuckled. "You really think I'm going to give you money for my son? Please he's worth a penny."

Kira narrowed his eyes. "No money no son dickhead,Also it isn't very nice to say your son is worth a penny........I'll keep this bitch to entertain my crew as well as myself."The man started to walked away.Enji reached out to grab the omega but got pulled back by a cloth wrapped around his neck.

"Pft stupid man.You thought I'd come alone? Think again." Kira walked out only to be hit.He dropped Shoto and fell on his ass. "The hell?" Dabi picked up Shoto from the purple portal. "Damn it Shoto.....I always have to come save you don't I?"

Shigaraki came through the portal only to be followed by a 10 year old girl. "Abi get yo ass back here!"Dabi yelled as he threw Shoto to toga. (My poor baby😭) Abi turned around and ran off into the portal.Shiggy went over to the man.

Kira smirked and got up. "Well well.Shigaraki.An omega pfft a weak one for sure." Shigaraki sighed. "Whatever just let's get this over with." Kira shrugged and turned around which confused the married couple. "Tick Tock" suddenly clocks started flying towards them.

Dabi pushed Shigaraki's head down since a clock was flying right to his head.Unfortunately Dabi got slapped with one and he laughed. "Really clocks? I've been through worse" The black-haired alpha launched himself toward the other alpha. "Oh shit-" Kira tried running but he was picked up by the back of his coat.

"You almost hurt my omega...........tch tch tch. You see.....when you touch my omega brother or try to hurt my omega or my daughter you will wish you had you mommy to help you." Dabi extended a hand and flames poured onto Kira. "AHHHH"

Shigaraki walked into the portal,quickly going over to his crying daughter. "Abi what happened?" Abi hugged his mother. "Daddy yelled at meeeeeeeee WAAAAAAAAAA"The tiny beta broke down when she saw her das walked through the portal.

The corn-flower-blue-haired man glared at Dabi. "TOYA TODOROKI GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!" Dabi gulped and walked over to his omega and daughter. "I didn't do anything wrong doll.I just wanted you to be safe" Dabi said as he patted his daughter's headZ

Toga giggled at the view while Kurogiri wrapped the candycane omega in a blanket. "Tomura we always have to save him...............Maybe he should just live with us."Toga stated as she watched Shoto slowly wake up.

"I don't know ask Dabi not me." Dabi ran over to Shoto and glared at him. "WHY DIDNT BAKUGO PROTECT YOU AND WHERE IS KATO?" Shoto groaned and cover his face with his hands. "Bakugo took Kato out and the last thing I remember was Kira's voice."

Dabi sighed. "Well if he's your alpha he should take better care of you.YOU WERE ALMOST SELLED TO OUR DICKHEAD FATHER." He yelled which startled everyone. "Toya calm down please!" Shoto whispered-yelled,rubbing his temple.

"Fine but Shoto if something happens again you're living with us along with Kato got that?!" The young omega looked up at him. "What about Bakugo?" Toya groaned. "If he wants."Shoto smiled and hugged his brother.

"Eek so cute!" Toga squealed. "Yes super cute! Ew!" Twice stated.Abi ran over to Kurogiri and had a conversation about American dolls and shit.Shigaraki had to use the bathroom while spinner stood there along with Mr Compress.

"Alright let's get you to your alpha and son." Dabi stated looking around for Shigaraki. "Tomura?!" No answer.Panic surged through the alpha as he speed-walked through the hallway. "Tomura?? Are you in there?!" There was no answer yet little sniffles could be heard.

"Babe? What's wrong? If it's about me eating your chicken nuggets I'm sorry babe!They looked so goodddddd." Toya asked as he tried to open the door. "YOU ATE MY CHICK NUGGETS?" Shigaraki yelled though his voice cracked. "Yes baby now let me in! Please?!"

Shigaraki opened the door with 'father' on his face hiding his puffy eyes. "What's wrong luv?" Toya asked as he removed 'father' and hugged the omega. "I-I-I-I-" Tomura couldn't speak correctly due to his throat running dry.

Dabi lifted his chin up and gave his lips a peck. "What?" Shigaraki closed his eyes letting tears run down his face. "I'm pregnant."

.
.well then that came out of nowhere...
.

Bakugo worriedly ran through Shoto's apartment followed by Kato and the German shepherd who wouldn't leave his side. "SHOTO?! SHOTO TODOROKI DONT PLAY GAMES WITH ME! BABE? SHOTO DAMN IT WHERE ARE YOU!"

Kato covered the dogs ears as Bakugo cursed. "FUCK YOU DOOR IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT,DAMN WINDOW WHY DONT YOU LOCK YOURSELF.STUPID TV TURN YOURSELF OFF.MOTHER FUCKING WALL WHO PUT YOU THERE?"

Kato laughed at most of them,keeping them in mind for whenever he can piss off his mother.Suddenly a purple misty portal opened up. "ABI!" Kato and Abi hugged each other giggling. Dabi came through with a clingy Shigaraki.While Toga led Shoto through.

"SHO!" Bakugo yelled as he hugged the omega. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" "Well Bakugo I have no idea.............."
"Shigaraki is pregnant"
"Me and twice are dating"
"Kurogiri will never find a lover! Kurogiri has a girlfriend!"
.
.
.

"WHERE IN BLOODY HELL DID I ASK ANY OF YOU?"

Bakugo sighed and picked up the omega as well as his son. "I swear Dabi that nothing will ever happen to them again!"

"Better not Bakuboi or a burn you to a crisp"

_____________________________
YUP UHMMMMMMMMM WELLLL UHMMMMMMM THIS STORY IS ALMOST DONE- JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER GUYS AND THEN UHMMMMMM IMMA MAKE ANOTHER ONE CAUSE WHY NoT? CYA I LOVE YOU ALL EAT,DRINK,AND SMILE BAI🦑
1020 words