^*~Ten~*^

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BOY" The cheeto puff asked using his alpha voice.Making Shoto plus kaminari whimper. "I-I I'Ve been here-" he answered.The alpha's in the class stood in front of Todoroki since they felt their distress signals flying everywhere.

The rest of the class which were betas were behind the alphas but also in front of Shoto and kaminari. "W-W-Who are you?" Shoto asked.

"HUH?! IM YOUR FUCKING FATHER.AND YOU'RE MY UGLY FATASS SON!" Both omega's whimpered and Aizawa chuckled. "Take a look in the mirror dipshit."He said.

"Get the fuck out now!"He said using his quirk to erase the flamybitch's quirk. "Shoto boy have you been eating?Ha!No wonder you're so fucking fat,now let's go go-" "He ain't going with you."Aizawa stated.

"The only fatass around here is you"Kirishima stated.Then suddenly cops appeared out of nowhere.In a blink of an eye endevwhore is on the ground handcuffed. "CPS YOU'RE UNDERARESSST."A man said.

"ME?! SHOTO YOU TOLD THEM EVERYTHING?!I'LL GET YOU, I'LL GET YOU AND KILL YOU!"He said as he was dragged away.Aizawa sighed and looked over at shoto.

Shoto had tears in the brim of his eyes hich didn't go unnoticed by Katsuki.He then walked over to him and hugged him. "Alright class I think Todoroki needs some space.Though Bakugo and Midoriya you can stay here with him and protect or comfort him."

Bakugo huffed and laid them down on the bed while Midoriya stood there. "Was that really my father?" Shoto asked as he shoved his face into the alpha's chest.Bakugo smiled. "Fuck no I have no idea who that load of shit was."

"K-Kacchan Y-You shouldn't I-l-Lie-" Bakugo glared at Deku and the other alpha gulped. "It wasn't a fucking lie it's the fucking truth."He stated as he felt the omega clutch his shirt.

Deku nodded and sat down.Shoto tried to speak but it came out as a squeak and both Alpha's chuckle. "I'm going to get something to drink ight?Want anything shitty deku?"

The green bean shook his head.Katsuki nodded and left with a quick 'I'll be right back.'As Bakugo left both males looked down at their laps.Then eye contact of made.

Deku's eyes widen when he saw tears in the omega's eye.He quickly got up and embraced the shorter male as He whispered soothing words in his ear and let out calming pheromones.

Shoto didn't exactly know why he was crying.The scene of Katsuki leaving made him feel.................................Horrible,Sad,and Mad at himself.

Shoto calmed down as he inhaled the others scent.It was completely different then Bakugo's,Though he kinda liked it. (Wth am I writing😃Ummmmm No no...........No No.)

As Shoto looked up he blushed deep red as he saw how close their faces were as Midoriya blushed a scarlet red.Eye contact broke and Deku stared at the omega's lips.

The alpha leaned in and Shoto's eyes went wide.It was a quick peck yet enough to trigger the omega's heat.He turned red and felt like he was on fire. "Oh crap I'm so so so sorry Todoroki-Kun I just had to Im so sorry I know you and Kacchan are like really close so I'm so sorry and Blah blah blah blah-"Todoroki panted yet he tried to control his inner omega.

Midoriya felt himself get hard at the sight yet he knew his place and got up but shoto grabbed the back of his shirt. "T-T-Todoroki I-No" "A-A-Alpha p-p-pleas-"He whimpered.Deku was having a very hard time controling his inner Alpha.

Izuku escaped the poor omegas grasp stepping back til he reached The wall as Todoroki gained some self control. "I-I I'm sorry Midoriya....."He said as he controled his omega.

Izuku nodded.He felt bad for doing that to Shoto yet nevertheless he wanted to fuck the omega to next year.He sighed as he remembered how close Katsuki is with him and he knew where he stood between them.

Midoriya felt broken yet he smiled "I should go now cya Todoroki-Kun!"Then left the omega on the bed.Shoto was about to breakdown but that is until he heard the door open gently.

He saw Katsuki walking in cursing the door since it made a loud creek.He then turned to shoto and smiled.The alpha sat next to shoto and handed him a strawberry milk carton.

Shoto gavs him a small smile and grabbed the carton.They both drank their beverages then looked at each other.Shoto giggled as he saw Katsuki almost fall of the bed. "Damn stupid bed,fuck you."He cursed quietly.

As they stared into each other a eyes the Alpha felt himself lean towards the omega.Then he stopped as he heard a knock. "Damn fucking damn it." He said barley above a whisper.

As the door opened he got off the bed and sat in the guest chair. "Ok Mr Todoroki! Looks like you are good to go!If you ever feel like to need something import regarding your health please come see us again,Also please keep it slow and rest for some time,Other then that have a good afternoon!"The doctor stated as he walked out the room.

Todoroki sighed and got up though his legs gave out and he started falling.Bakugo quickly caught him and chuckled. "Slow the fuck down icyhot!"Shoto pouted but yet smiled.Bakugo picked him up bridal style and grabbed both of their phones.

He signed some documents and finally left the hospital.Bakugo put the omega in his car and drove to his house since it was closer.
.
.
.
After the short drive they made it and Shoto smiled. 'It's a nice house!' He thought as Bakugo picked him up yet again.As they walked in Bakugo was smacked.

"OI WHAT THE HELL OLD HAG WHATCHA DO THAT FOR?!" "KATSUKI BAKUGO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!I ASKED YOU TO FUCKING COOK YET YOU LEFT WITHOUT SAYING A FUCKING WORD!"

A ash-blonde haired woman yelled as a brown haired male came up and tried calming down her down. "Mitsuki please we have a guest!" He stated and smiled at the omega in bakugo's arms.
Shoto awkwardly smiled back yet he blushed a light shade of pink of embarrassment.

"Well Hello there! I'm Mitsuki Bakugo but you can always call me Mitsuki or maybe mom!"She stated with a smirk.Shoto shoved his face into the hotheads shirt as Bakugo blushed a shade of light pink.

"W-w-we're going to my room old hag see ya!"He stated as he stomped upstairs.Shoto was having a hard time grabbing onto Katsuki which resulted  to him falling and tumbling down the stairs.

"Oh shit-"

______________________________________
DAMN BAKUHOE STAWP DROPPING PEOPLE😭😭If you are confused check out my other story to understand.ANYWAYS IM SORRY IF UPDATES ARE SLOW IM WORKING ON IT!LIFE HAS BEEN RLLY HARD SO YEA-.Also I'd like to thank Galaxy-18 for the idea of Sho forgetting his old nasty 'father' ANY-FUCKING-WAYS I LOVE YOU ALL AND UHM YEA CYA
-A-
1194 words