^*~Nine~*^

-A week later-
Todoroki woke up to a very bright room.He was confused and sat up,But felt a sharp pain and winced. "HURRY THE FUCK UP IDIOTS!" He heard a voice that was somewhat familiar.His head shot to the door as it opened.

"Shoto?" His eyes locked with the alpha's crimson red ones. "W-who's Shoto?"

Hi!

"Y-you, What the fuck do you mean who's Shoto,That's fucking you icyhot!" As Bakugo was talking Midoriya came in along with Mina,Denki,Shinso,Kirishima,and Sero. "Hey! Todobro you're awake!"Kirishima said and he ran up to Shoto.

"H-huh? I-I- I'm sorry d-do I know you people?"He asked tilting his head a bit.Kirishima stopped dead in his tracks.

Hi again!

"Todoroki-Kun I-It's me M-Midoriya!"Deku stated as he came up to the very confused omega.Shoto backed away a bit and stared at him.

Deku started crying along with Denki.Bakugo grunted and ran out of the room.Mina plopped herself in the chair next to Shoto with tears in her eyes while Shinso and Kirishima looked away.

Shoto just sat there. "Y-y-you really don't remember anything?" Mina asked.Shoto thought for a minute though his mind was blank.He shakes his head and Mina broke down.Then Bakugo came back in with a Nurse.

The Nurse checked him up and sighed. "I'm afraid he has lost his memory.I don't know if it's temporary but it looks permanent......" she said looking down.Katsuki banged his head on he wall with tears streaming down his face.

Aizawa then barge into the room along with the rest of the class. "T-Todoroki you're awake how are you feeling?!" He asked with a hint of concern. "Why is everyone crying?" Tsu asked.

The nursed sighed. "I'm so very sorry but it seems your student has permanent memory loss." She then walked down with a 'I'm very sorry'.Uraraka scoffed and hugged Katsuki from behind to which he shoved her off.Tsu and Momo started bursting out in tears while The rest of the class looked down.

Aizawa rubbed his neck and left. Shoto looked at Momo. "S-s-sho d-do y-y-y-you remember m-" "Momo."Momo stopped in her tracks.
"Y-you're Momo Yaoyorozu!" He stated. Momo cried harder and went up to hug Shoto.

"I- you do remember me!" She said. "M-m-Mina!"Mina looked up and smiled jumping on Shoto. "Kaminari!,Kirishima!,M-midoriya!,Tsu,Uraraka,Sero,Shinso." He said staring out the window.Everyone who he had called out join the hug and smiled.(Except Urabitch)

Bakugo watched and slid down the wall. "Bakubae What's wrong you should be happy!"Urabitch said.He shoved her away and cried into his hands. "K-Katsuki" he looked up quickly. "W-what?" Shoto looked down as he felt everyone's eyes on him.

"K-k-Katsuki Bakugo T-that's you c-correct?" He asked.Bakugo Chuckle while crying. "Y-yeah I'm Katsuki fucking Bakugo,That's me!" He stated smiling.He stood up and pulled Shoto out of the large hug.

He embraced Shoto tightly and cried into his shoulder. "S-s-so do remember dumbass." He said but it was muffled.Shoto smiled. "N-no not really B-but I do remember y-you a lot m-more than everyone else."Bakugo smirked but then starting crying uncontrollably.

Everyone was shocked Yes.But they joined the hug as well.Uraraka Huffed out air and ran out of the room.She walked out of the hospital and walked far from it. "I- Uh magic purple portal thingy open up." She said.

Infront of her opened a misty purple portal.She looked around then walked inside. "Well well look who's back.Got and information for us?!" Shigaraki asked. "You dumbasses,That slutty peppermint didn't lose his whole dang memory!" She stated.

Dabi smirked and left the room.Shigaraki looked at Kurogiri who was confused then at Toga then He smirked . "Actually Sis we did that on purpose!" Toga stated cleaning her knifes.

Dabi came back in with a bottle of gasoline... "Uhm what the fuck is he doing?!" She asked and backed up. "Don't worry doll-face it'll be over soon."Dabi stated as he walked toward Urabitch.

She sprinted to the door but Toga slid in front of her pointing her knife towards her.She ran the other way but Shigaraki blocked her way and She was backed into the wall,Toga took some blood and Dabi poured gasoline all over her.

Shigaraki put written on papers on her to which they stuck on her skin due to the gasoline."Nobody needs these and we can't risk taking them anywhere,And we don't like you very much........." He stated. "Also one more thing."Dabi said.

Dabi put his hand in front of her. "Don't mess with my Brother/Brother-in-law/Todoroki-kun" the three of them said in unison.Uraraka widen her eyes and Dabi lit her on fire.They watch as she screamed in pain and burned to ashes.

"Awwwww She didn't do anything that was no funnnn" Toga pouted.Dabi chuckled and grabbed Shigaraki's hand dragging him to their shared room.Toga went back to cleaning her knifes and Kurogiri just stood there thinking. 'What the actual hell!?'
-
-
-
Meanwhile back with UHMm Bakutodo
-
-
-
Shoto and Bakugo couldn't breath. "D-d-dumb extras L-l-let us g-go w-we c-c-can't f-fucking breath." He stated in a strained voice.Shoto giggle and everyone snap their head to him. "AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" The girls squealed (including Denki).Bakugo smiled along with the rest of the boys.

Aizawa then came back. "H-huh of hell no SHUT THE FUCK UP"Everyone stopped and glared at him.He then chuckled softly. "Alright!all I said was shut up no need to look at me like that!"Then everyone got off Shoto and he looked straight into his sense's eyes confused.
'He doesn't remember' Aizawa stated in his head.

"Well then I'll get going see y-" "AIZAWA!" Shoto shouted and jumped on the tired pro hero.He stuffed his face into the other's scarf and wrapped his legs around Aizawa waist along with his arms around the other's neck. Aizawa was shocked.

He then sighed and hugged back slightly annoyed yet he smiled.No one has hugged him in years.Then the door busted open to reveal a very fat very angry flaming Cheeto puff.

"SHOTOO"

_____________________________________
IGHT GUYS THATS UMMMMMMM YEA-
Anyways CYA GUYS I FAWKING LOVE YOU ALL 🦑
1173 words