^*~Three~*^

Red.Blood dripped down young Shoto's head.He groaned and sat up.Using his arm to wipe the blood of his face he saw that he was chained up in a cell. 'Fathers' dungeon' he thought.He stood up going as far as the chains let him.He yelled for his 'Father'.

He then heard loud footsteps coming down.As his father came in view he also saw another figure. "M-mom? 'Father' why do you have mom?" He asked grabbing onto the rails.

"This is what happens when you disobey!" He stated balling his fist and leading his fist to punch rei in the face. "OI ICYHOT WAKE THE FUCK UP!"
.
.
.
.
Todoroki woke up.Sitting up quickly and eyes flew open.He then was pulled into a hug.His breathing and heart rate was fast.And he was crying. "Shhhh It's ok it's just a fucking nightmare it ain't real shhhhhh I'm here." Bakugo whispered stroking his mismatched hair.

'Why is Bakugo being so nice to me?" He thought shoving his face into the Alpha's chest.
Smelling the scent of burnt caramel and a some cinnamon.Katsuki's sighed while lying them back down.Today was Saturday thankfully.

Bakugo started drifting off.But his eyes flew open at the sweat and thick scent engulfing the air.He then heard soft panting.He looked down at Shoto who was red. "Todoroki are you in hea-" he was cut off when Shoto got on top of him pinning his arms next to his head and straddle him.Inner Omega taking over.

"OI WHAT THE HELL ICYHOT?" Shoto was letting out shaky breaths as he realized what he did. "D-dman it I forgot to take m-m-my suppressants."He breathed out.He got off Bakugo and ran out of his dorm.

Once he got there he quickly got in and slid down the door.He then got up and walked over to his desk.He grabbed the yellow bottle feeling it very light-weighted.He panicked as he looked at the empty bottle. "Shit" He felt a sharp pain in his lower half.

He whimpered as his inner omega begged for an Alpha's touch.Any Alpha.He sighed reach in his pocket looking for his phone.He panicked once again as he felt nothing in it.He groaned remembering he left it in Bakugo's room.

Without thinking he walked out his dorm.Speed Walking straight out the dorm building due to how many Alphas in the commons room were sniffing the air.

Once he got out he ran all the way to the store.But before he could take the last turn he was dragged into a alley.He got handcuffed with quirk canceling cuffs.He tried to hit the person but he got pinned to the ground.

"Hey princesa~" the man looked to be in like late 40's.Shoto's face turned into a disgusted expression. "Wow a male omega,well then you seem to be in heat.Want master Jose (Mexicano) to help you with that?"

The man attacked Shoto's neck as the omega let out distressed signals and kicked against him.His heat wasn't helping with this situation.As he was about to submit to the man,He was kicked off Shoto.

Suddenly Todoroki was picked up by strong muscular arms.His legs wrapped around the figure's waist.He recognized the scent of his savior.Brunt caramel and a hint of cinnamon.The tingling sensation that went down his spine when their skin made contact as Bakugo uncuffed him.

"B-b-bakugo?"He asked,mind in a daze.Katduki grunted.Trying his best not to let his Inner Alpha out.Shoto had tears in his eyes.Bakugo let out calming pheromones and walked back to the dorms.

Once he got inside he ran to his dorm room slamming the door open and slamming it closed.Locking it as he felt the air get heavy and thick.The sweet scent that was coming off of Shoto made Bakugo's inner alpha go crazy.

"B-b-Bakugo........"Todoroki breathed out.he looked at Shoto who was panting and clinging onto him harder.He felt his dick twich.He couldn't hold back anymore and he let his inner Alpha out.

He threw Shoto on the bed ripping off his shirt.He then hovered over Shoto and stared into his beautiful eyes. "K-Ka- Alpha p-p-please!" Shoto whimpered out.The pain in his abdomen being almost unbearable.

Bakugo snuck a hand under Shoto's shirt and traced circles on his abs. "Please what?,I don't know what you're implying,use your words Shoto."

"Ngh~ B-b-bKaugo please! P-please make l-l-love to me!" Shoto said,his inner Omega had taken control.Bakugo smirked and kissed him roughly.He unbuckled His and Shoto's pants sliding them off as he bit the halfies lip asking for an entrence.

He gladly opened open his mouth for Katsuki's tongue to explore his mouth.Their tongues fought and wrestled for dominance which Thotsuki easily won.He broke the kiss since they were both lacking air.

He slid off Shoto's shirt and attacked the omega's neck and chest.leaving hickeys and love marks all over him as the boy under him moaned and whimper in pleasure.Snaking his hands into Bakugo's hair he tilted his head which left more spots on his neck for Katsuki.

He then ripped off both of their boxers and and held three fingers infront of Shoto's mouth. "Suck." He stated. Todoroki did as told and sucked on the fingers,Tongue wrapped around and licking them making em wet.The fingers were ripped out of his mouth and lips pressed against his.

As he went to kiss back Katsuki broke it and trailed kisses down his body.He grabbed Shoto's leg he then lifted it up and placed it on his shoulder.He entered a digit into the omega's tight hole.

As he thrusted his finger in and out he added another digit.He bit and kissed Shoto's thigh that was on his shoulder as he scissored him. Shoto was a moaning mess.Eyes glowing with lust as his back arched so fast it should've been broke and he let out a pleasured scream.

Bakugo found it.He smirked and reached over to his table stand.Opening it he took out a condom packet.He ripped it open and slid the rubber on his dick.

He lined up his shaft with Shoto's entrance.He looked up to Shoto who nodded.He then gently and slowly slid into Shoto.The omega's back arched as he moaned lewdly.

Katsuki began thrusting in and out as he sucked on Shoto's right nipple.While he played with the neglected left bud with his thumb and pointer finger.

"K-k-Katsuki f-fFaster!" Shoto moaned out.Bakugo smirk and kisses him as Shoto wrapped his arms around his neck kissing back.Bakugo began slamming into sho.Making the bed creek and shake.a couple screws going loose.

The room was filled with moaning and skin slapping.The air was thick and heavy.Filled with both the omega's and Alpha's pheromones.

"I-I-IM CLOSE!" Todoroki lewd out. "Me Fucking too." Bakugo grunted out. "ARGH!" Shoto yelled.Eyes rolling to the back of his head and tongue rolled out of his mouth.he came on his and Katsuki's chest.

Bakugo soon reached his climax moaning as he filled the rudder condom with his seed.He pulled out and took off the rubber then threw it out the window.Yes he threw it out the window,THE FUCKING WINDOW!

He saw that Shoto was sleeping peacefully he laid down next to him pulling him close.Shoto snuggled close as Bakugo pulled the soft blanket over them.

Bakugo began to drift off as well playing with Shoto's hair.He kissed the top of the omega's head and fell into a peaceful slumber.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*KNOCK KNOCK* Bakugo woke up to the sound of someone banging in his dorm. "OI BAKUBRO WAKE UP WE HAVE TO GO TO THE STORE AND YOU HAVE TO COME!" Kirishima stated on the other side of the door.

"Fucking fine!" Bakugo yelled getting up he felt something tugging him down.He snapped his neck to see Shoto on his bed ass-Naked.His cheeks blush red as he tried to remember what happened.'What the hell what happened this morning?!'
————————————————————
IGHT IM DONE I PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO FOR THIS CHAPTER AND NOWWWWW IM FUCKING TIRED.SOOOOO CYA ILY GUYS AND STAY HEALTHY AUTHOR OUT🙂✌️
1358 words