^*~Seventeen~*^

Ight so uhM this chapter is long as fuck and probably gonna ruin your day but guess what bitches I'm sad and sad is sad and sad is das and das is good so don't be sad and das also sad is das and das is sad along with sad das.Did I also mention that sad is das and das das sad sad ma'am sad and das sir das and sad. (Idk I'm bored......)

ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS SHITTY SAD DAS CHAPTER

Shoto quickly put his shirt on and looked over at Katsuki. "Let's go" Was all that he said as he pulled the omega close and started walking.His hair was covering his eyes and he was walking pretty slow.Shoto was confused by this and decided to take the lead.He was now dragging the Alpha and Bakugo got pissed off.

"What the fuck icyhot!? DAMN IT WALK BEHIND ME SCARFACE" Todoroki stopped walking and looked down.He was on the verge of crying but he forced himself to hold those tears in as Katsuki walked in-front of him and dragged him along.

As they were about to reach the emergency exit the door slammed open to reveal a very nasty red flaming fat cheeto puff.Katsuki went into a fighting stance along with Shoto. "Shoto son there you are!Remember when I told you I'll kill you?Yea well that's going to happen."

"Like hell it will." Bakugo stated as he threw in a punch.But endeavor quickly dogged it and slipped past him.As he was about to grab Shoto,Katsuki powered explosions at him and made everything disappear by the smoke.

The blond ash alpha quickly picked up Shoto and ran towards the door.But unfortunately fate had another plan and he was slammed to the ground. "Ugh you got yourself a horrible alpha.Look at this he can't even protect you."Enji said as he grabbed Shoto by his hair.

The omega winced at the pain and looked at his 'father'.Suddenly he felt a pain in his stomach and everything with black.

Bakugo watched as his omega pass out and anger engulfed him.He quickly got up and ran towards enji but suddenly everything in the room was spinning.Bakugo hit the wall and fell.Once the spinning left his vision his omega and the other alpha was gone.

"Bakugo! Have you seen Shoto?"Aizawa asked as ran in with other pro hero's and the class.Bakugo looked down and slammed his fist down on the floor. "You're too fucking late.He's gone."Bakugo said with no emotion in his voice.

Shouta stopped in his tracks and stared at Bakugo.He then turned to his loud boyfriend who stared back at him.Aizawa was about to break down yet he recollected himself and looked down. "I'm sorry,But we can find him.Let's go get our son Babe."He stated as he grabbed his boyfriend's hand.

Mic had wide eyes yet he slightly smiled and walked forward. "K-k-kacchan why didn't you save him!?Like come on he's yours isn't he?YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIGHT FOR HIM!WHAT KIND OF ALPHA ARE YOU IF YOU CANT EVEN SAVE YOUR OMEGA?!IF I WAS HIS ALPHA I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PROTECT HIM!" Midoriya yelled

(Kinda making the shitty broccoli slightly another bitch cause uHm why not? SO FUCKING DEAL WITH IT MOTHER FUC-)

Bakugo felt a train of guilt and looked down.Tears flowed down his face and Deku scoffed. "Young Midoriya that enough!" All might stated as he put a hand on the shitty broccoli's shoulder.

Deku shoved the hand off and stormed away.Katsuki silently cried to himself as the Bakusquad comforted him,Telling him that Izuku was lying and that he was a great alpha.Though Katsuki tuned out he voices and thought to himself.He wanted to protect his omega.But he failed and guilt was trapping him in a box telling him he had failed to protect his own omega.

Midoriya's words rolled over and over again in his head.He couldn't help but think to himself that shitty deku was true.His heart shattered at his mind telling him what action to take as soon as the omega was back and safe.