^*~Thirteen~*^

"Yes Macdonald's,GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THAT?!" Bakugo yelled.Shoto flinched slightly and Katsuki's face soften. "N-no It's fine."He said barley above a whisper.Bakugo sighed and opened the door letting Todoroki go in first then following after him.

They walked up to the cashier and ordered their food Then sat at the table and Bakugo went straight on his phone.Todoroki looked over at him,Face soften and in a daze.He was brought back to reality when he saw a hand waving in his face. "OI snap out of it." Bakugo said.

Todoroki shook his head and made eye contact with Katsuki.After a few seconds Bakugo's eyes wandered off to the omega's pink lips.He started leaning in as well as the omega,As their lips brushed against each other Bakugo's name was called.

Katsuki grunted and pulled away. "Fucking damn it,why does this always get fucking interrupted."He whispered under his breath.He got up and walked away to grab their food.Shoto blushed a light pink and slightly banged his head on the table.

Just then he got a called. 'Fuyumi?' He questioned in his head as he picked it up. "Hey Sho! How are you?"She instantly asked. "I'm good Fuyu.Is there a problem?"He asked as Bakugo came back with the food and grumpily sat down.

"Um No of course not I just wanted to check in and see if you're alright.I visited many times at the hospital but you were still sleeping so." She stated. "Oh ok well I'm fine thanks for checking in o-" "omg you're on a date I'm so sorry if I interrupted."She quickly cut him off. "How-" "anyways Gotta go bye sho!" She then hung up.

Shoto was very confused yet he said thanks to Katsuki and ate his food.They hothead grunted in response and looked out the window.Suddenly there was a nude man walking around.He quickly snapped his neck and turned around gagging.Shoto who watched him gag looked at the window and quickly snapped his head as well and covered his mouth.

He felt like throwing up so he quickly ran to the bathroom and slammed open the stall door.As he cleaned out his insides Bakugo came running in as well.Knocking down the stall door next to the one Shoto was using and threw up as well.
.
.
.
They decided to walk back to their dorm since they weren't hungry anymore.Shoto couldn't get the image out of his mind and Bakugo was still gagging. "It had to be at least 8 inches."Shoto stated. "ICYHOT WHAT THE HEL-"Katsuki didn't finish his sentence due to a gag.

Shoto chuckled slightly as Bakugo Glared at him. "Mines bigger"Bakugo stated with a smirk.Shoto stopped dead in his tracks.His face blushed a dark pink.Katsuki looked over his shoulder chuckling at the omega reaction.

Though what he didn't notice was that he had triggered the other's heat.As he felt the other's scent get stronger he went wide eyed. "Oh shit- um-" Bakugo saw many Alphas sniffing the air.He quickly ran up to Shoto and picked him up.

He ran back to the dorms growling at the other Alphas.As he made it he was glad nobody was downstairs and he ran to his room.Todoroki clung onto him whimpering at the pain in his lower half. "K-kitten control it or you'll make me go into a rut." Bakugo whispered as he went to his room and locked the door.

Shoto had wrapped his legs around the alphas waist and was grinding on him. "F-fuck." Bakugo breathed out.He was really hard as Shoto was wet. "A-A-Alpha P-P-Please!" Shoto whimpered out. "What? What do you want omega?" Bakugo grunted out.

Shoto was panting now. "I-I I want y-you I want you To m-m-m-Make love to me P-p-please A-a-alph-a."Todoroki panted out.He felt his back hit the wall and he whimpered.Bakugo began to lean in and.

_____________________________________
Short chapter? YES I KNOW JUST DEAL WITH IT. :3 anyways I'm yea- CYA🦑
677 words