^*~Sixteen~*^

Bakugo was full on happy.He kissed the omega again and then his alarm went off.They didn't break the kiss but Katsuki leaned over and turned it off,This resulted to the alpha now hovering the omega.

Todoroki parted his lips and Katsuki shoved his tongue into his boyfriends mouth.Bakugo tilted his head to deepen the kiss as Shoto moaned into it.The alpha smirked and pinned the other's wrist to the sides of his head.

Unfortunately they had to break the kiss since there is something called Oxygen.They were both panting and looking at each other eye to eye.Finally Katsuki moved off him checking the time. "Ugh come on Icyhot we gotta get fucking ready for fucking school."

Shoto nodded sadly and sat up but whimpered at the pain in his lower half.To this the alpha chuckled and picked up the omega,Walking to the bathroom Bakugo slipped on his shirt that he threw during their............Fun and dropped Shoto.........
................
..............
............
..........
........
......
....
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.someone teach Bakugo how to carry people please!🤧
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"God fucking damn it" Bakugo whispered under his breath.Shoto Giggled even though he was hurting pretty bad.Katsuki rolled his eyes and ripped the shirt cursing at it.

After that he picked up Shoto and carefully walked to the bathroom.Turning on the tab and checking the temperature.He smiled at Shoto and placed him in the tub.Soon after he got in and sat behind the omega.

He then started washing Todoroki's hair,Shoto feeling the warm water flow down his left side made him remember his mother pouring hot ass water on him and he clung onto Bakugo. "O-OI halfie w-w-w-what's wrong?" The alpha asked worriedly.

"S-s-sorry I just- Uhm"The bi-colored male mumbled and let go of Katsuki's arm.Bakugo looked at Shoto worrisome and cupped his omega's cheek.

"Shoto?" Todoroki sighed and looked up at Bakugo. "It's just that I- well- You know my scar? Yea well my mom actually did that.She poured boiling hot water on my left side.And since the temperature of this water a warm it kinda brought back that memory."The omega stated in-between long deep breaths.

Bakugo sat there wide-eyed like the omega was speaking a different yet he understood what the other said. "I'm sorry,But you should've told me." Bakugo firmly stated.Shoto nodded and laid his head back on his alphas chest.
.
.
.
Reaching the school gate they let go of each other's hand and separated into their own groups. "Hey has anyone seen Uraraka? Midoriya asked clearly worried for his classmate.

Shoto mentally smiled in his head but shrugged. "Maybe we should inform Aizawa sensei!"Iida stated adjusting his glasses.Todoroki's eyes widen 'Dadzawa!'He thought.The bell rang and the student's began to walk into class.

The very tired pro hero limped into class and sighed looking straight at Todoroki. "Get your asses up problem children and go to ground gamma in your hero costumes."Aizawa stated crawling into his yellow sleeping bag.

The students began to head out to the locker rooms,As Todoroki was about to head out the door a arm stopped him and he looked up. "Why did you leave so early?" Aizawa asked uninterested.

"Uhm I had to meet up with a friend before school so.....................yea...." "mhhh and who is this friend Shoto?" Mic asked popping out of Aizawas sleeping bag. "When the fuck did you get in there?"Shouta asked.Mic shrugged and turned back to Shoto.

"UHMm his name is ke-" "are you guys dating?"Mic asked interrupting Shoto."N-N-No of course not!" Mic suddenly narrowed his eyes."Why did you leave at 11:30 pm?"He asked.

"Huh? Wait what?"Aizawa asked confused.Mic sighed and looked at his boyfriend. "You were too busy sucking my di- OUCH!" "So Shoto why did you sneak out"Aizawa asked with his elbow still against The loud alphas chest.

"I- Uhm-" Suddenly Aizawa chuckled as well as Mic. "I don't care who you see,Just please tell me first Shoto before I freak out not seeing you in bed!"Aizawa stated firmly.Shoto nodded and blushed a tiny of pink.

He then walked away and into the changing rooms.Fortunately for his case there weren't anybody around since he took a longer time than others.As he took off his shirt he felt arms wrap around his waist and he flinched slightly.

"Mhhh what took you so damn long Half n Half?" Bakugo whispered against his ear.As Todoroki was going to answer back a loud crash and sirens went off.

"SHOTOOOOOO!"

'Fuck,AGAIN?'
____________________________________
SoOoO umMmM didn't really know what to do for a chapter so I just wrote shit that came to mind. TAKE MY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR AND SHIT AND THROW THAT MOTHER FUCKER OUT THE WINDOW.IM FUCKING TIRED AND I CAN BARLEY KEEP MY EYES OPEN.THATS WHY IMMA GO GET SOME COFFEE ANYWAYS CYA BITCHES IMMA POST LATER CAUSE WITH THE COFFEE MY MIND WILL COME UP WITH DUMB STUPID SHIT AND SOME OF ITS USEFUL! ILY🦑
835 words