s3 ; e22 - devoid

━━━━━━ CHAPTER NINETEEN
beacon hills, california
mature content

CASSIOPEIA WAITED NERVOUSLY that Sheriff Stilinski finished getting the handcuffs on Stiles

"You're not my son", the man said as Cassiopeia, Derek, Allison and Chris walked inside of the loft.

They cornered him, Stiles sending them a smug look before looking straight at the Miller girl. A flash of emotion travelled his eyes before quickly disappearing.

Stiles was in there, sure he was buried deep, but he's in there.

Allison attacked him with a taser, though the Nogitsune quickly caught it in his hands before sending the gun flying towards the wall.

Derek flashed his eyes and showed his fangs before running towards the pale boy. But even the wolf was nothing compared to the Nogitsune.

That's when she heard it. The sound of a gun being clicked back. Her eyes immediately went to Argent who was holding his gun straight at Stiles' head.

"Argent listen to me, you don't want to do this"

"Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list"

As soon as those words left his mouth, the Sheriff put a gun to Chris' head as Cassiopeia put herself in between Stiles and the hunter's gun.

"You're not going to shoot my son", Noah Stilinski said in a serious tone as the brunette glared at the Argent man.

"You said so yourself, sheriff. That's not your son"

"Put it down, Argent", the girl spat while showing her ruby red eyes. She was beyond pissed but that's what you get for trying to work with a hunter.

As the two man kept screaming at each other, Cassiopeia turned around to look at Stiles. The bags under his eyes made him look less alive then he normally did.

She watched the sun slowly set down, her heart pounding against her chest as she gave Derek a quick nod.

"Stop! Stop it! This is what he wants! This is exactly what he wants", Allison shouted as all the attention was towards her.

"Not exactly. Was kinda hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out, but you're not here to kill me"

The Nogitsune said before facing the huge windows of the loft. Everyone watched as the Oni's started appearing inside of the loft.