s3 ; e14 - more bad than good

━━━━━━ CHAPTER FIVE
beacon hills, california

━━━━━━ CHAPTER FIVE  beacon hills, california

"XYLAZINE. IT'S A tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. I only have three, so whoever shoot's, needs to be a damn good shot", Deaton said over the phone as Cassiopeia was shopping with Kira. The Asian girl had stumbled upon a pair of shoes that she wanted to buy which gave them some time apart. Just enough time so the pack could explain their plan to the brunette.

"Allison's a perfect shot"

"She used to be"

"She can do it"

"If we manage to find the thing", Isaac stated as the brunette could hear Stiles being done with the werewolf's pessimist attitude.

"Okay, what is the point of him? Seriously, I mean what's his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf-"

"Its 65 degrees out, Isaac. Why the fuck are you wearing a scarf?"

"Hush it, you. Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask. Right? How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?", he asked as Cassiopeia's head snapped to the side. She swore she had heard a growl coming from behind the counter.

"I can do it", Scott stated as the brunette raised a suspicious eyebrow. "You can?"

"Remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school? In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery"

"This is a werecoyote, Scott. Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you?", the veterinarian asked, words dripping in worrisome for the boy.

"That's why you call Derek first"

"I need to try on my own. But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf"

"We need a real Alpha-"

"I can do it. I can teach you", Cassiopeia cut off Stiles before he went on another rampage. "What?", the four man asked as the brunette muffled a chuckle. "Meet me at my house. Expect the unexpected"

The girl said before hanging up, a snarky smile on her face as Kira made her way towards her. "Who was that?"

"Scott, he wanted to know how you were holding up", Cassiopeia lied through her teeth as if it was a second nature for her. Which it kinda was but that's beside the point. "Awe, that's sweet. I've never really had someone ask if I was okay before"

A frown appeared on her face as Kira lowered her head in shame. The small gesture made Cassiopeia's heart sank to the bottom of her stomach.

"You have me now. And you have Scott"

"I'm not sure if him saving me from a coyote actually means that we're friends now, but sure", the raven haired girl answered with a low chuckle, resulting in the two of them to burst into laughters.

ONE. TWO. THREE punches in the face, two kicks in the ribs, three hooks in the jaw and one elbow to the stomach. Everything to hurt Scott, even though she hated seeing him in pain.

"I thought you were gonna teach me to roar"

"I am. You do it by giving in. Giving in and letting go. That's how Jac- he taught me control", she said while grabbing him by the collar and pulling him up from the floor. His spit mixed with blood was on the floor, which was going to be a bitch to clean up after.

"I've actually tried something like this one time using a heart monitor and lacrosse balls but you're right, beating the living crap out of him is probably a lot better"

"That's actually the plan? You kick my ass?"

"You're afraid to turn, Scott. I'm going to make you. You turn then you kick my ass", the brunette stated with a smirk plastered on her face before her eyes turned a vibrant shade of red. A loud and animalistic roar escaped her lips as they looked at her with wide eyes. It has been awhile since they've seen Cassiopeia transform into a werewolf.

"You don't think you can let go with me? You think you're going to hurt me?", she asked while shoving him. "Come on, Scotty. Give it your all. I can always heal", she mumbled the last part as Scott tried to sent a punch in her face. Though it was easily blocked and replaced by a blow to the ribs.

"You're an Alpha. You want to roar like one, you've got to give in. Full throttle. You've got to be the monster-"

Another blow to the face as the McCall boy spat blood on the floor.

"- become the beast. Become everything you're afraid of. That's what gives you power. It gives you strength-"

Another blow to the head, making Scott fall to his knees as Stiles flinched at the sight of his best friend on the floor.

"- give into it doesn't make you the bad guy. As long as you can control it. Sometimes control's a little overrated-"

Kick to the stomach.

"Come on, Scott. Fight back", Stiles whispered under his breath as he watched his best friend groan in pain.

"What if I can't control it? What if I can't turn back?"

"Then it takes over. You become Malia. You get further and further away from being human. You turn into an animal- or worse. You turn into Peter"

Those last words triggered something in Scott because a second ago he was groaning on the floor, the next he was standing up launching at the brunette. Though he was easily thrown against the wall, a loud crack vibrated through the fighting room as Cassiopeia's eyes widened.

"Damnit Scott! Fight back, you prick!"

She spat in anger while helping him sit on one of the chairs in the room. Stiles watched his best friend with a tight smile, not sure how to react or if he should yell at Scott for not changing into a wolf.

"There's a shower behind the green door, use it, I'll leave clothes for you to change in. Then get some rest, Scott. I'm not kidding", Cassiopeia whispered to the werewolf before kissing his forehead. She watched him leave the room, head slump down and shoulders down, before disappearing behind the green door.

"I'm worried about him, Stiles"

"Yeah, me too"