s3 ; e18 - riddled

━━━━━━ CHAPTER THIRTEEN
beacon hills, california

HER PHONE RANG loudly as she put her boxing gloves down

HER PHONE RANG loudly as she put her boxing gloves down. Frowning at the sight of Scott's name appearing on her phone, she quickly answered his call. "Scotty?"

"Get dressed. We're going to find Stiles"

"Stiles? He's missing?", the brunette asked while grabbing a hoodie and a pair of leggings before throwing them in a duffel bag. "I-I don't know. Meet me at his house, we'll find him from there", he said before hanging up.

Cracking her neck, Cassiopeia mumbled some encouraging words to herself before fully shifting into her wolf form. "Oh, how I've missed this", she whispered to herself before running towards the Stilinski household. Her mind racing in every direction, wondering where Stiles could be. Her paws hit the cement as she breathed in the fresh air around her.

Jumping through the window, Cassiopeia's wolf tilted its head in confusion when she saw Aiden and Lydia standing in the middle of Stiles' room. "Aiden? Why is there a wolf in here?", the Martin girl asked while gripping the beta's forearm.

"It's just Cas", he stated with a smirk.

Hiding behind the door, the brunette shifted back into her human form. Her shoulders making a loud pop! when she rolled them backwards. "Oh, it's been awhile since I've done this", she whispered with a smirk before walking out from behind the door to grab her duffel bag. Forgetting she was naked since it had been a while since she's shifted. She had accidentally ripped her clothes when she had transformed. A loud growl was heard as she turned her head towards the noise.

Isaac was glaring at Aiden and Scott, not liking the fact that two other werewolves were looking at his imprint. The brunette couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped her lips as she finally got dress. "What's going on? Did Scott call you?", the girl asked while pointing at Aiden with frowned eyebrows. It was very unlikely that the Hispanic boy had called him since they weren't really friends.

"I heard it", Lydia stated with a frightened expression.

"Don't ask. It's just more confusing when you ask"

"Not as confusing as this", the strawberry blonde girl said as everyone glanced down at Stiles' bed. Cassiopeia's eyes widened, not only were his walls plastered with unsolved cases but multiple red strings were hooked on his bed thanks to a pair of scissors. "He uses red for unsolved cases"

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?", Aiden tried to reassure Lydia as Isaac slipped a hand in Cassiopeia's. "Or is an unsolved case"

"Is he still out there?", Lydia asked with wide eyes. "You don't know where he is?"

"He said he was in an industrial basement somewhere-"

"We came here to get a better scent", The brunette cut Scott off, already tired of sitting around and not being out looking for Stiles. "What else did he say?"

"Somethings wrong with his leg. It's bleeding"

"And he's freezing"

Isaac followed as Aiden scoffed. "Tonight's the coldest night of the year. It's going to drop into the 20s", he explained while glancing at Cassiopeia who was nervously squeezing her imprints hand. Desperately trying to calm her nerves as Lydia started pacing around. "What did his dad say?"

"We kind of... we didn't tell him yet"

"What!"

"Stiles is bleeding and freezing, and you didn't call his dad?", Lydia asked as if Scott had gone completely mental. And honestly, Cassiopeia was starting to believe that he did. "He made me promise not to-"

"Do you seriously not remember what happened last time Stiles went missing? He was beaten to a pulp! Gosh, Scott!"

"We can find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking he couldn't have gotten far, right?", Scott tried to argue as Aiden frowned his eyebrows. "You guys didn't notice that his Jeep is gone, did you?", he asked as the brunette tried to steady her heartbeat. The last time she had felt this anxious, her siblings had died. Cassiopeia tuned out the four other teenagers voices, staying focused on her breathing as she closed her eyes.

"- there is something here"

"Yeah. Evidence of total insanity", Isaac said while glancing at the girl next to him. He noticed how she tried to wiggle her hand out of his, her heartbeat increasing as she gulped harder. "Come on, Cas. It's five minutes to the station", he whispered in her ear as Cassiopeia opened her eyes.

"I'll meet you guys there"

Were her final words before she pulled the hoodie off her head and jumped out of the opened window. The pads under her paws hit the concrete sidewalk as a loud and painful howl escaped her lips. Her snout was pointing at the sky, hoping that somehow she'd be able to find Stiles by scent. Over the last few weeks, Stiles had become like a brother to the brunette. He reminded her so much of Jacob, it was actually quite scary.

"Why'd you guys have to leave me so soon? Jake, you were supposed to be the cool uncle and Saf, you were supposed to be the wine aunt. Gosh, it should've been me. I should've ended his life when I had the chance to instead of having mercy. This is the moon goddess punishing me for having a somewhat human side"

She thought while walking painfully slow towards the police station. She dreaded the conversation they were going to have with Noah Stilinski. The man was too good for his own good, which made it all more painful.

"If you would've been here, Saf, we would've already found him. This is why I need my other halves. I can't work by myself, and you both know that...."

She growled at herself before finally reaching the station, her eyes looking around to find her imprint. Isaac was leaning on Scott's motorcycle, his hands stuffed in his pockets as he held onto her hoodie. His nose perked up in the air as he could faintly smell the brunette, his heart jumping in his chest when he saw the pain in her eyes.

"We're going to find him, Cas. I know we are", he whispered in her ear before seeing her shift back to her human form. He was always in awe whenever he saw her auburn wolf, who had a white heart shaped birth mark on her butt.

"We have to. I can't loose him too"