s3 ; e17 - silverfinger

━━━━━━ CHAPTER ELEVEN  
beacon hills, california

"THEY IMPALED HIM?", Cassiopeia asked with a shocked expression as Isaac nodded

"THEY IMPALED HIM?", Cassiopeia asked with a shocked expression as Isaac nodded. They were going over their conversation with Chris Argent about the dark figures. Their names were way too hard to remember, so she settled for calling them the masked figures. While Aiden and Ethan called them demonic ninjas.

"Yup... the twins and I were thinking—"

"Oh no, that's never a good thing"

"Hey!", the sandy haired boy whined while crossing his arms over his chest, his action making her chuckle softly. "You and Scott need protection"

"I mean, he's not really my type but I guess you can never been too saf—"

"Not condoms, Cas! Jesus, get your head out of the gutter, woman"

"Well, you should be more specific", the brunette said with a duhh expression as he rolled his eyes. After that night, Isaac had started getting extremely clingy around her. He never once left her side, neither did the twins.

"You need protection, Cas. You saw how they looked at you before going after Aiden"

"Yeah...but they disappeared, Isaac"

"I don't care. I'm staying by your side all day and all night for as long as it takes for us to kill the demonic ninjas"

"Oh god, you're spending too much time with the twins", the brunette whispered while grabbing her bag for school. "Wait, you can't go now! You have to wait for the twins to come"

"What? Why? Can't you just get in?"

"Sorry, love, I can't. I have to help out Argent with the whatever its called", he stated while cupping her cheeks and placing a sweet kiss on her forehead. That sweet gesture didn't stop her from rolling her eyes at the mention of the Argent name. Yeah, she still wasn't over it.

"Fine. I'll wait, but you owe me chocolate chip cookies when you get back"

SO THIS WAS not how Cassiopeia thought her night would end. She didn't expect to be playing rescue the damsels in distress with Ethan, Aiden and Derek. The damsels being Scott and Kira.

Teeth's grew, eyes shined brightly and anger consumed everyone's body as they fought viciously with the masked figures. They were stronger then last time, though the figures had pulled out their swords.

Cassiopeia swung her claws towards one of the masked figures, dodging the sword that was sent to chop her head off. "That's not very nice", she said while grabbing the figures robe and sending him through the window.

"Mom! Now!"

Scott shouted as his mother threw mountain ash on the board of the door. Stopping every masked figure and supernatural creature from getting in or out of the house.