s3 ; e16 - illuminated

━━━━━━ CHAPTER NINE
beacon hills, california
mature content (long chapter)

━━━━━━ CHAPTER NINE  beacon hills, californiamature content (long chapter)

SHE RAN FASTER then she had ever ran before. Her legs were burning her as she climbed the apartment building, her claws sinking in the brick wall as she climbed higher. Her fist came in contact with the window in Allison's bedroom, why Isaac was there in the first place was one of the many questions she had for him.

"Oh good, you're here. He's freezing. I-I don't know what to do", Allison mumbled while Isaac laid on the floor, trembling without making eye contact with anyone.

"Isaac. Look at me. Come on, baby, look at me"

The brunette said while cupping the werewolf's cheeks in between her palms, his blue eyes meeting hers as he violently trembled.

"Isaac, you have to turn. Isaac!", she yelled before punching him. Allison yelped while crawling backwards, her hand over her mouth as she gasped when Cassiopeia's fist hit him again.

"Turn, Isaac. Turn!", as the last blow hit him, Isaac opened his eyes to reveal gold irises. A growl escaped his lips as he pulled himself into a sitting position. Eyes started to water as he looked in between the two girls with a scared expression.

"Did you seen them?", he breathed out.

"Who?"

"They're was five of them. They wore black", Isaac said while a tear rolled down his cheek. His hand squeezing Cassiopeia's for comfort.

"I couldn't...I couldn't see their faces. They were covered"

"What do you mean? Like masks?"

Allison asked with a confused expression as the boy nodded, his voice shaking as he took a dee breath. "One of them...I could see his eyes. They were greenish-yellow. Like a...like a firefly"

He finished as Chris Argent and his daughter looked around the room, trying to see if the security system had been triggered. The two hunters talked between themselves as the brunette held onto Isaac. "Shh, you're okay now. I'm right here", the girl whispered as Isaac stopped shaking.

"Let's get you home, okay?"

"Okay"

ISAAC LAID IN her arms, holding onto her like a lifeline as his face was buried in the crook of her neck. His heartbeat and temperature had gone back to normal, which was a good sign. Her hand stroke his sandy brown curls as his hot breath tickled her neck.

"Isaac-?"

"Mhmm"

"What's going on between you and Allison?", she asked as he tensed up next to her. Frowning her eyebrows, she looked down to see Isaac biting the inside of his cheek. His mind was racing, debating whether or not he wanted to tell her.