s3 ; e20 - echo house

━━━━━━ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
beacon hills, california

"THIS IS BY far the stupidest idea anyone has ever had", Cassiopeia mumbled under her breath as she stood on top of the sheriff station's roof

"THIS IS BY far the stupidest idea anyone has ever had", Cassiopeia mumbled under her breath as she stood on top of the sheriff station's roof. She watched as Kira ran to the armoured car, placing a tracker under it before hiding as a cop walked out of the station. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid", she kept whispering while crossing her arms over her chest.

Allison was pointing her bow at the entrance of the armoured car, Scott was crouched next to his ex-girlfriend as Cassiopeia got a whiff of a different smell. "Scott, someone else is here", she whispered as the Alpha nodded his head. "We have to do something", he said before the back door of the armoured car opened and knocked out the deputy.

"Who the hell is that?"

"Kincaid", Allison answered as he pulled out a bag of evidence out of the car, a silver finger. The bald man seemed quite pleased with himself until he came face to face with Scott and Allison. "We need that finger", Scott said as Allison had her bow aimed at the man, who didn't seem faze one bit by the situation. Cassiopeia sat back, watching how everything was going to play out. She saw Kira climb on top of the armoured car, yeah that's not gonna end well.

"Why should I give it to you?"

"There's a briefcase in there with 150,000$ in it"

"The scroll inside this prosthetic finger is worth three million", Kincaid stated as Cassiopeia had to stop herself from whistling. Three million dollars was a lot of money. "Give me the finger. You know what I mean", Scott told the man before Kira jumped on top of him. Though she was quickly brushed off like she was some kind of doll. She hit the floor in a loud thud as Cassiopeia winced, that was going to hurt tomorrow.

"I guess negotiations are over", Kincaid growled loudly as his eyes turned blue. That's never a good sign. Allison didn't waist another second before shooting the man, her arrow not even causing him to wince as he dug it out of his side.

Scott's eyes turned red, growling loudly as his claws grew and fur came out of his face. Thank god she didn't have that problem since she was a full werewolf, shifting into an actual enormous wolf.

Kira tried to fight Kincaid to no avail, she needed more training or she would end up killing herself during a fight. Allison, who was a fully trained huntress also seemed to have trouble. The girl was thrown around like a ragged doll while Scott was completely getting demolished. Cassiopeia, who had seen a lot of werewolves fight in her life, had never seen someone go down so easily.

Scott's mind wasn't in the game, he was more preoccupied by other things then getting the silver finger.

Kincaid had Scott pinned against the ground. The man hovering over the Alpha as Cassiopeia nodded at Aiden and Ethan. "You have the eyes of an alpha. But where's the strength?"

"Up here"

Aiden shouted as the twins jumped off the roof, landing on their feet before tackling the man. Cassiopeia quickly followed behind them, her fist quickly colliding with Kincaid's face as she dodge one of his hits. Ethan was sent flying against a wall before getting back on his feet, angrier then before.

The way the three of them fought together almost looked like a dance. They were synchronized, landing perfect hits were they wanted them to go. Cassiopeia had Kincaid against a pole, her fist hitting his face as Ethan and Aiden took care of his stomach. Each punched earned a grunt from the bald man. Soon enough, blood started dripping down his face as Ethan threw him over a container.

"Stop. Ethan, Aiden, Cas"

Scott said while getting up from the floor. "Stop!", Lydia shouted as their eyes turned back to their natural colour. "You want him to come after us?", Aiden asked in disbelief as Cassiopeia scoffed, of course Scott didn't want anyone to die. "Scott, we've seen guys like this"

"Trust us. He's dangerous", Cassiopeia finished while crossing her arms over her chest, standing in between Aiden and Ethan. "So are we", the Alpha stated making the brunette girl almost snicker in disbelief. "You were getting your ass handed to you until we arrived", she mumbled under her breath as the hispanic boy took the finger out of Kincaid's leather jacket.

The scroll fell out, a really fucking tiny scroll that she couldn't believe they had risked their life for. "And he looks smart enough to remember that"

The boy finished while nodding at Allison who gave him a warm smile. "We're here to save a life. Not end one"

"Yeah, and he was about to end yours but whatever, continue", the brunette whispered to Aiden who tried so hard not to yell at Scott for making a dumbass mistake.

The group dispersed, leaving Kincaid behind and very much alive. Now, Cassiopeia didn't agree on killing people- hell she never even done it- but if he was a menace to her friends then she would kill him without hesitation.

"Fucking Scott and his saviour complex", she said as Ethan rolled his eyes. Even though, out of the three of them, he was the most peaceful, he was extremely annoyed by Scott's decision. "And why does he speak like he had the situation handled? He was being royally fucked", she exclaimed while throwing her hands up in desperation.

"Let's just do a movie night and try to forget what happened"

"As if one of us could forget", Aiden stated as a matter of fact, which earned himself two snickers from his pack mates. "Nah, I'm gonna call my cousin. It's been awhile but you guys can sleep over if you want. The house is kind of lonely without Isaac"

"Okay, but can we watch Clouds?"

"STEFAN I'M TELLING you, they've been crying for the last hour and I don't know how to make them stop!"

Cassiopeia whisper-yelled over the phone as Ethan sobbed loudly in the living room and Aiden hiccuped. "Aren't they suppose to be Alpha's?"

"Ex-Alpha's", Aiden shouted in between hiccups as the brunette shook her head. "Ex-Alpha's actually"

"God, Cas, who are you raising? plânge-bebeluși?" cry-babies

"Oh yeah, definitely"