𝟐𝟏 | 𝐮𝐡, 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞?

this ' meal ' with juliet's parent is going extremely slow, and everyone at the table is getting more tired by the minute.

it's twelve fifty-three am for christ sake.

what has he done to deserve this? well, not deserve, but why and how is he here?

everything is a mystery to him at the moment.

he would give anything to have the correct answer to at least one of his questions, anything.

like an arm, or a leg, or his soul.

he doesn't mind having his soul taken.

actually, he may mind having his soul taken, but anything else is perfectly fine.

limbs, b-

' ranboo? ' juliet says while nudging his shoulder.

oh yeah, right.

he has a life to live.

sadly.

not really.

' so, do you plan on asking my daughter out on a, say, a date? ' her dad asks, him and ranboo making direct uncomfortable contact.

ranboo looks to his right, hoping juliet would be of some service so he could get out of here.

her dad isn't scary, but he is definitely intimidating when he wants to be.

ranboo wants to literally curl up into a ball and cry.

that may be a little more serious sounding than he intended, let's just pretend he meant leave the room.

he doesn't cry.

often.

but as he looks over. juliet's seat is empty and so is moms, which probably means they're in the kitchen.

which leaves the two men.

well, boy and man.

no, he's a man.

a very big man.

he's need to stop spending so much time with tommy.

'uh, a date? i don't know, i haven't thought about it. ' he replies, trying to play it safe and not anger the man in any way possible.

' yeah, well, think about it. '

' you want me to think about it? '

' think about it. '

' alright? '

' are you thinking about it? '

' only because you're practically telling me to. '

' good, '

' what do you think? '

' about asking her on a date? '

' that's exactly what we've been talking about for the past five minutes, do you really think that's not what we're talking about? '

' no, i know that's what the conversation is about. '

' this isn't a conversation, ranboo. '

' it's not? '

' no. '

' ask my daughter out, and then we can have a conversation. '

' may i ask why? '

' because it's obvious you two like each other and sofia won't let me do anything about it. '

' so it's up to you, '

' you want to play with fire, boy? '

' uh, not really. '

' it's a phrase. '

' i know. '

ranboo's getting a headache.

' wouldn't it be better if i asked her on my own accord instead of doing it 'cause you told me to? '

' it would, but you've missed that chance. '

' i've missed it? '

juliet's dad knows and fans his hand out in the air, making a ' poof ' sound with his mouth.

okay, he can do this.

he's going to ask her out.

what would he wear? she could easily outshine him, but that's what he would be going for.

and there's also no point in avoiding it.

here he goes.

nope, he's going to go sleep.

he can do that, tomorrow, yeah.

tomorrow.

your cool author

i wrote this in the car & it's raining

im also going through taylor swift's whole discography, it's a weekly thing

more like daily

j'taime