𝟏𝟏 | 𝐬𝐨...

' so.. '

' so, '

' i just wanted to say, i don't know what i did that day, like i really don't, but i think it would be better if we both just forget about it. okay? ' the worlds tumbled out of ranboo's mouth, faster than light.

he's just trying to fix what he broke.

with very very bad glue.

it's not even glue, it's just some liquid that will hopefully dry and patch up whatever this is.

' and i don't want to hurt your feelings, i mean, i'm not saying that you wanted it or anything, i kind of just did it without asking you, ' he had to take a second to breathe.

' and i shouldn't had done that, and i don't want to apologize for it because i had good intentions when doing it, but i think i should, so, i'm sorry. '

' ranboo- '

' also, do you want to hang out later? well actually now but i'm free later if you are? you don't have to be, of course you don't have to be, i mean, you know. '

' ranboo. '

' i- '

juliet shushes him, all while giving him a glare.

she doesn't like to be interrupted.

' relax. okay? breathe. ' she says and places both of her hands on his shoulders.

her reply's with a small 'yeah' and looks up at her, their faces accidentally barely an inch apart.

it took a moment before they realized it, just staring at each other was starting to get annoyingly intoxicating.

but it wasn't long till they noticed their close proximity and uncomfortably shifted away.

' sorry. ' they say in unison.

' but uh, it's alright. we can forget about it. '

' i've already forgotten about it.

oh ranboo, not a good thing to say.

should've thought more on that one.

' good. that's, yeah, that's good. ' she said and quickly looked down at her feet.

 ' she said and quickly looked down at her feet

she's okay with this.

it's not like she likes him, she just misses him.

as a friend.

neither of him knew it, but they were never just friends.

they were those two people you'd mistake for a couple who's been dating for more than three years.

apparently being each other's valentine for the entirety of elementary school, middle school and almost high school, means they like each other.

yeah, almost high school.

not this year, it been known.

juliet was admittedly a bit hurt when he didn't ask.

but she didn't really expect him too either.

it's long past february now, but it's whatever.

really, it is. it's too late now to make up for it.

not that ranboo would, though.

' jewel? ' ranboo asks, her head perking up at the nickname.

' yeah? '

' you know how i asked you to hangout later? '

' oh uh, sorry yeah. i mean, yeah. i'll, yeah we can hang out. i'm free. now, and or, later.

' great, yeah. '

' so? '

' right, the beach? '

' sure. '

your dear author

wow, another short chapter? wow

also 130 reads? thank you!!!&:$;&:$;&3

i honestly didn't think anyone would read this, at first it was solely for my enjoyment

but nowwwww there are people reading that and i think that's pretty cool

i'm rewatching gilmore girls & baking cupcakes

life couldn't get any better than this

j'taime, ti amo