𝟏𝟖 | 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧?

this is happening.

again.

wow.

again.

why now? why has he done this now?

there are so many questions juliet has that ranboo can't even answer himself.

which might explain why they're kissing in her door way.

that is, until, footsteps were heard to behind them and they immediately pulled away.

faces still flush and hearts still pounding.

' oh! juliet! and, ranboo? ' juliet's mom exclaims, holding her arms out for her daughter, visibly unaware of what had just happened.

' yeah, she borrowed my sweatshirt, and i came to get it back. '

' at eleven thirty six pm at night? ' her mom asks, face contorted with a skeptical expression and her dad completely oblivious to their interaction as he's examining something in the bag he's carrying.

' uh, yup. was kind of a late night thought. '

' oh, alright, don't want my daughter going out too late at night. '

at that, juliet's dad's head shoots up and he chooses to finally engage in the conversation.

' and you say i'm the one who acts like she's too young. '

' she's seventeen! '

' that's what i've been saying! '

' sorry about that, ' her mom apologizes.

' how about you come inside, yeah? spend the night? it's already terribly late. ' she offers with a welcoming smile.

juliet and ranboo look at each other, they share a look of 'oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, i am not going to sit in the same room as my parents after you've kissed me the second time this week. '

' sure. ' ranboo agrees.

' terrific! '

your author

;)

ti amo