𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐏

RECAP:

juliet and ranboo were best friends since birth, valentines every year since second grade, then ranboo for some reason starting keeping himself away from her, finding other friends, etc.

one day, juliet was having a panic attack and ranboo just wanted to make sure she was okay.

which was supposed to be harmless, right?

anyway, they fell asleep on eachother accidentally that night and they next morning was as awkward as it could be.

they were both glad it didn't last long.

that morning led to juliet thinking about him all day, the next day, ranboo and his parents came over for lunch, the two of them went up to her room, it was raining, they decided to go outside, ranboo had a great idea to listen to music,

they didn't bring their phones, so they sang a very emotional harry styles song and, you could say, forgot about the world.

ranboo left shortly after they went inside, only to knock on her window a couple hours late to propose a movie night (a movie night they used to do every friday), which juliet agreed to, they ended up falling asleep on eachother, limbs intertwined again.

the next morning they ate breakfast with eachother, which led to them having a water fight, somehow,

then juliet was backed into a corner, ready to get soaked with water, but instead ranboo kisses her, then quickly runs out, only to 'apologize' the next day.

i don't think i went over everything, but you know what? that's alright

the storyline is confusing to me, so i'm explaining it to everyone else.

to hopefully help other people under it

okay, well,

j'taime <3