3

(Before you start reading this chapter let me make a small mental note here! This chapter does include a musical element, when you play the song/ watch the video you will be in the position of Ariana Grande just cause I find it. So the vocals and dancing will be as if you were her. I will change up a few bits while in the story cause not everything in the music videos happens in the chapter of course so please keep that in mind. Feel free to watch the video so you know an idea of what you're doing, if you don't want to then it's fine use your imagination. Warning as well! This chapter does contain profanity and mentions of sexual talk/acts, so if this bothers you I'm sorry. That's all! Enjoy the chapter <3)

As they returned to their booth, Cloud looked like he was contemplating something. Sure, he always looked like something was on his mind but this time was different. Like something was bothering him but he couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. Tifa noticed Cloud's demeanor and jabbed him in his side with her elbow, earning his attention.

"You alright Cloud? You look like you're thinking about something." She questioned as he shook his head as a response.

"It's nothing, I'm just wondering about a few things." Cloud said.

"Oh? What about?" Tifa asked.

"That girl, how did you guys meet?" He questioned.

"Y/N? Oh wow, that was so long ago. Probably when we were teenagers, we met by chance. Ever since then, we've been like this." She said as she held her fingers up locked, crossed together .

"You've never really mentioned her, did something happen between you guys?" Cloud asked.

"Not really, we just kinda got busy. With me taking care of the 7th Heaven and her trying to rise up in her career we don't get many chances to just meet up and hang out. We still talk but we're just too busy these days." Tifa answered with a small sigh.

"What exactly does she do? Does it have to do with the Honeybee or something?" He questioned.

"If it wasn't obvious enough, she's an artist. And a very big one at that, she performs all over and she's performing tonight." She said as Cloud continued to think, before she finally grew a bit suspicious.

"Wait a minute, why the sudden interest?" Tifa questioned as he looked a bit taken back.

"No reason, I was just curious." Cloud responded, rather quickly.

"That's a load of bull, I think you like her˜" She teased, poking his cheek with her pointer finger as his face flushed slightly.

"That's not it." He responded as she continued to tease him.

"Sure, it's okay to have a little crush Cloud." Tifa said .

"I don't have a crush, I'm not some teenager." Cloud said, defending himself.

"Alright alright, fine so you don't have a crush. But she seems to peak your interest." She responded but didn't gain any answer in return.

"It's okay if you do, it's not a bad thing. Just don't be scared and do what feels right." Tifa said as he sighed in relief.

"Thanks I guess." He said as they arrived back at their seats with the others.

"Welcome back! Our drinks are finally here." Jessie said.

"What took you guys so long?" Reno asked as he took a shot of tequila from the small glass.

"We kinda got caught up with my old friend, speaking of has the show started?" Tifa questioned as she sat down in her seat.

"Not yet, I think they're about to announce it right now." Jessie says as they all settle in their seats and chat briefly.

As they conversed, the light music playing the background grew quiet as the owner of the HoneyBee, Andrea Rhodea walked onto the stage and spoke into the microphone stand as people quieted down to listen in.