2

"Right this way ya'll." One of the honeygirls by the reception desk said, swaying her arm to the direction of a hallway before taking off and the group following shortly behind.

"Wow Tifa, how did you manage to get a spot for us?" Jessie asked.

"Just a little secret I got, I know someone who has connections just about everywhere." Tifa teased.

As they followed the honey girl through the hallway, they passed by booths with many people dressed like they sophisticatedly. Being served colorful cocktails while smoking out of cigars and chatting amongst themselves, probably bragging about how lavish their lifestyle is. They arrived at a booth with an amazing view of the stage and the lower level, flashing lights and indistinguishable chatter was present along with the smell of alcohol in the air.

"Alright, here is your table. What can I get ya'll to drink?" The lady asked as everyone sat down.

"Margarita please?" Jessie said.

"Tequila." Tifa and Reno said in unison before sharing a chuckle.

"A beer for me." Barret said.

"What about you Cloud?" Jessie questioned.

"A water." Cloud said.

"Come on Cloud, loosen up a bit. He'll have a beer as well." Tifa said, answering for him.

"All righty, one margarita, one tequila bottle split for two and two beers. I will be right back with your drinks shortly!" The honey girl said before walking off with a skip in her step.

"So Tifa, who's this mystery person that gave us these sweet seats." Reno asked, sinking further into the plush velvet seats.

"Just a friend, which reminds me I have to go thank them. Do you guys wanna come and meet them?" She questioned.

"I'm good, thanks." Reno said.

"No thanks, I'll stay." Jessie responded.

"I'd rather not." Barret said.

"That means you're coming with me Cloud!" Tifa announced.

"Fine." Cloud said, as he stood up from his seat reluctantly.

"Great! We'll be back in a bit guys." She said as they walked off together.

They walked through the bright and loud booths in the VIP lounge and ended up in tightly closed and dimly lit hallways. Before continuing their way down the hall, they were stopped by a tall figure dressed in dark clothing.

"Hold it, no one is allowed to come back here." The figure said.

"I'm here to see someone." Tifa responded.

"Sorry but like I said, no one is allowed. The figure said.

"White rabbit." She said, as the figure nodded slightly.

"Right this way." The figure said as he moved out of the way of the hallway and walked further down.

They passed a few doors, one in particular was open and two women stood in the doorframe chatting. They continued talking until they noticed people were walking passed them, once they passed they whispered to each other before snickering and giggling while looking at the group. Cloud noticed this and raised an eyebrow in confusion and curiosity but continued walking. They stopped walking once they reached a closed door. The figure knocked on the door before a soft murmur was heard from the other side of it. The figure opened the door, allowing Tifa and Cloud to enter. Upon entering, the two noticed a figure sat down at a mirror while two women were working close to the figure.

"Guess who?" Tifa said, with a tease in her voice before the figure spun in their chair to face the pair, gasping at the sight of them.

"Tifa? My goodness it really is you." The figure said before standing up and rushing over, hugging Tifa as she smiled at the sudden embrace.

"We talk almost everyday on the phone, don't be so dramatic." She responded, earning a giggle from the figure.

"That's different Tif, we almost never see each other now." The figure stated.

"Yeah with you being so busy all the time with shows and whatnot." Tifa teased.

"Don't put the blame on me 'Ms. Owner Of Her Own Establishment', congratulations though on the 7th Heaven. I know you talked a lot about wanting to do that and I'm proud you finally did." The figure said.

"Yeah yeah, I'll only take the compliment if you actually come by and check the place." She said.

"Deal." The figure said before they both shared a chuckle and the figure noticed the other presence in the room.

"Oh! Who's your friend you brought with you?" The figure asked, peaking over at Cloud.

"Right, this is Cloud Strife. I talked about him before." She stated as the figure approached him.

As the figure approached, Cloud noticed something about them. As he took a closer look at them, he recognized them as the woman he bumped into outside earlier. His eyes widened slightly as he recognized her but she was dressed and styled differently. She wore a light pink cardigan with a black top underneath and a pink and black plaid skirt with ribbons on the side tied into bows and fishnet stockings.

 She wore a light pink cardigan with a black top underneath and a pink and black plaid skirt with ribbons on the side tied into bows and fishnet stockings

"I know you." Cloud announced as he continued staring at the girl as she gasped slightly, remembering about their interaction.

"Right! I'm so sorry about that." She said quickly, bit embarrassed.

"You two know each other?" Tifa questioned.

"Not exactly." Cloud commented.

"We bumped into each other outside, once again I'm so sorry." The woman said.

"It's alright, it's not that big of a deal." He said.

"Right, anyways. I didn't get the chance to properly introduce myself, my name is Y/N L/N." She said as she stuck her hand out for a handshake.

"Cloud Strife, as Tifa already mentioned." He said, taking her hand and shaking it slightly before letting it go.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Tifa has told me so much about you." Y/N said.

"Tifa never mentioned anything about you." Cloud commented.

"That's cause you never asked." Tifa said before being interrupted by a knock at the door as it cracked open.

"I'm sorry to cut your conversation short ma'am but they're calling for you so we should be going." The voice said.

"I'll be out shortly. " She said as she turned her attention back to the pair.

"I have to be going but I'll see you both after the show. Bye!" Y/N said before heading to the door.

"Good luck, break a leg." Tifa said as Cloud quirked an eyebrow.

"Why would you want her to break her leg." He questioned.

"It's an expression." She said as they left the room and headed back to the VIP lounge where not only were drinks waiting for them but also a massive show they, or at least one of them would never forget.