Chapter 36: We Found Love

We Found Love is by Rihanna!! But i bet most everyone knows that... Personally, the song annoys me to no end, but i felt like it fit as the chapter title. Jordan and Ross are finding love in a hopeless placeeeeeeeeeee!!! Sorry that was lame...

Chapter 36

We Found Love

"Ross!" i flew into Ross's arms, knocking him to the soft forest floor.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. "Jordan!" he gave me a little peck on my cheek, then sat up, me still on top of him.

"Oh Ross," i searched his eyes, thinking about what would happen if my mom or tommy found us.

Ross frowned. "Don't think about that right now. It's just you and me. We're alone; together." he pulled me closer to him, resting his chin on my shoulder and burying his nose in my hair.

I blinked repeatedly and nodded.

Ross smiled, resting his forehead against my chin. "I love you," he whispered hoarsely, his arms tightening around me.

In response, i leaned down and pressed my lips against his. I felt the corners of his lips curl up into a smile, and he started kissing back.

I pushed my Chest a little harder into his, making him fall gently backwards onto the leaf covered ground.

Ross put a hand behind my neck and spun, somehow ending up on top of me.

I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair, letting his tongue enter my mouth.

Ross pushed into me and i started pulling off his jacket. Before i knew what i was doing, i slid Ross's shirt off (How?) and continued kissing back. I ran my hands up and down Ross's muscular arms, and he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me back on top of him.

Suddenly overcome by a heat wave, i pulled slightly away from ross -- still kissing -- and he helped me pull off my heavy jacket. Then i pushed fully back into him.

Ross's hand ran down my back repeatedly, but each time his hand always stopped right before where he knew his touching me would make me uncomfortable.

My tank top started riding up, like it always did, and Ross took advantage of it. His hand quickly slid down my back again, but this time stopping where my tank top had ridden up my back a couple inches. He rested both his hands there, his tongue twisting around mine in my mouth, his eyelashes pressed against my skin.

I rested my palm flat on his sweaty chest, feeling my heart explode from happiness.

I was with Ross again.

It didn't matter that my mom didn't know; basically everyone else did.

So why did i have a guilty sensation making my stomach twist?

I pushed the thought away and focused again on how wonderful it felt to be pressed against Ross again.

His body radiated warmth, and even though it was suffocatingly hot out, i loved it.

I pushed my body into Ross's even more, my hand curling and uncurling on his uncovered chest.

We both broke away from each other at the same time, gasping for air.

Ross kept his hands firmly on my exposed lower back, a wide grin stretched across his face. Suddenly his smile dimmed.

"What's wrong?" i asked worriedly, stopping my fidgeting on his smooth chest.

Ross left one hand on my lower back, but lifted the other to my face and he pulled a strand of hair out of my eyes. His brow creased. "We have a romeo and Juliet relationship..." a tear slid down his cheek, and i rested my head on his chest.

"I know," i whispered.

"I... I always imagined it would be cool to have a relationship like them. But now..." Ross played with my hair.

"I know what you mean," i rested my chin on Ross's chest and looked into his eyes. "It's not fun.. to have to run."

Ross and i sat in a tree looking down at a mongoose that had dared to come near the bottom of a neighboring tree.

"It kind of looks like a squirrel," Ross observed quietly, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

I rested my head on his shoulder, and he rested his head on top of mine before i answered. "No!" i said, my nose crinkling in disgust. "Squirrels are cute! These mongoose are mean and... They look like uglier, brown ferrets!" i shivered, making Ross laugh.

The mongoose gave us the evil eye, but didn't budge.

"I miss this," Ross said suddenly, attempting to pull me closer to him. But i was already in his lap, so this didn't exactly work.

"Miss what?" i smiled as he gave me a quick kiss on my neck. "Arguments about mongoose while we're sitting in trees?"

"Everything," Ross attacked my neck, making me almost fall out of the tree a couple times.

"Ross!" i giggled, gently pushing him away.

"What?" he smiled and pressed his lips hard into my neck where he knew i was ticklish.

"Ross!" i shout a little louder, my heart thumping.

"Yes?" he muttered, his lips still pressed against my neck. He fluttered his eyelashes and pushed even harder into my neck.

"You know!" i laughed.

"Do i really?" Ross planted a quick kiss on my lips, then moved back down to my neck. "What are those things called... When someone sucks on your skin and like, Gah, what is it?! It like makes little blood vessels surface and give you darker skin in that spot or something?"

"What the heck are you talking about?" i smiled and slipped a hand into his.

"Whatever it's called, I'm doing that to you; just a warning."

"What?" Ross kissed my neck again, but this time instead of just pressing his lips against my skin, he opened his lips slightly and sucked on my neck.

I pulled gently away from him. "Ross," i laughed.

"What?" he twirled a strand of my hair in between his fingers.

"You realize if whatever you're doing has a lasting mark, my mom will see it and know something's up?"

"Maybe she'll think Micah did it."

I snorted. "I don't think so."

"Well, then how else can i mark you as mine?" his eyes glittered.

"I have this, remember?" i pulled my heart locket with the cursive R on it out of my shirt, and Ross's eyes widened.

"You kept that?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't i have?" i raised an eyebrow.

"I just assumed... That one time you and i broke up.... I assumed you would've gotten rid of it." he shrugged.

I nodded. "I get your reasoning. But you know what assuming does, right?"

Ross grinned mischievously at the mongoose who was still seated below us. "I know."

"If you know, what is it?" i smiled and elbowed his arm gently.

"It makes an ASS out of yoU and ME!" he shouted.

I cringed pretending-ly. "Precisely." i gave him a quick kiss.

"I love you so much," Ross laughed, lacing his fingers through mine. "So much."