06 | Main Roster Time

Monday Night Raw. 

She was finally here though she would most definitely miss NXT, it was the most exciting part of her career since she got to finally be on the Main Roster. Not to mention being able to participate in the many pay-per-views that they would have as well. 

Kira was walking down the hall with Drew as they made their way to the gorilla. The Hurt Business had already made their way down to the ring with Alexa trailing behind now since she was doing her entrance. "I know her whole supernatural creepy act is literally an act but it is creepy as heck." Kira said making Drew laugh as he grabbed his claymore sword to prepare for his entrance.

Drew entrance music hit, "Wish me luck. I'll see ya out there in a bit" He said before walking out the curtains to do his entrance. Kira watched on the TV screen by the gorilla as he did his entrance.  She watched as he pushed the sword down into the fake rock and walked down to the ring, before doing his pose and doing a warrior scream as the fans screamed like crazy in support of him. She giggled quietly to herself, "You have a crush on him don't you?" 

She turned to the side to see Charlotte standing by her. "Uh no.. no I don't." Charlotte smiled, "Oh my god! You so do! That's pretty cute." Kira turned her face back to the screen as she felt her face get a little warm, "Your blushing too! I ship it." Charlotte said before getting lightly swatted at by Kira.

"You know, I was the same way when I was crushing on Andrade. Just know that if you wanna talk to someone about it, then I got you." Charlotte said which made Kira nod thankfully before she saw someone point at her telling her it was her time to interfere in the match. "Good luck." Charlotte said as she walked out to stage.

Kira had put her mask on and her hood up before running down the stage as the lights in the arena went dark. Alexa was standing on the ring apron near the time keeper's area so when the lights came back on the fans were cheering at the appearance of their favorite wrestler, "Devil!" they chanted. 

"Well look at this surprise! Just 24 hours ago we saw her in a Wargames Match at NXT!" Corey Graves said. "Indeed, now she is on Raw! The odds for McIntyre seem to be evening now!" Michael Cole said.

Alexa turned around to look at her as everyone on the Hurt Business was currently staring in shock and curiosity as to why she was out here. Kira had pulled Alexa off the ring apron and threw her into the barricade by the time keeper's area while Drew was now standing and waiting in the corner to deliver the Claymore to Shelton Benjamin who he was fighting in the ring currently. 

As Alexa was standing up, Kira ran into a sprint before delivering a spear to her through the actual barricade. Everyone shouted in excitement as they saw what happened while shouting "Holy Shit!", and as Kira stood up she took off her mask throwing it to the ground while lowering her hood. As that happened, Drew hit the Claymore on Shelton and pinned him for a 3 count. She backed away from Alexa and watched as the referee raised Drew's hand in victory, unknown to her Alexa had gotten back up and ran at her punching her in the face.

Kira backed up a little by the impact before she started to rapidly fire punches towards the girl's face. They traded shots back and forth causing the fans to cheer in support of Kira. Drew and the members of the Hurt Business stood back and watched as the girls were tearing each other apart. 

Kira shoved Alexa back before delivering a super kick, and as Alexa slowly got up again she picked her up and performed the knockout to her. She rolled backwards before getting up heavily breathing and saw Alexa's title on the ground. She picked it up before going to stand above Alexa saying, "I'm coming for your title, Freak." She raised the title in the air as the WWE Universe cheered in support and excitement.

"Looks like Alexa has her challenger for Hell in a Cell."  Graves said.

Kira looked at the title before placing it on Alexa's stomach and slowly backing away from the girl whilst touching her lip to make sure she wasn't bleeding. She looked back to see Drew and the Hurt Business stare at her in amazement. 'Boys.' she thought and rolled her eyes before turning around to walk up the ramp. 

As she walked through the curtains, she was instantly pulled by Charlotte, Asuka and Kairi. "Girl what was that!?" Kairi said being the first one to talk after watching her beat the daylights out of Alexa. "What do you mean..?" She said confused at the girl's comment.

"What you did was like crazy but like hot at the same time? I don't know how you made it work like that but it worked!" Charlotte said, "Exactly! And Drew?! He looked like he was amused but like had the 'wish she was mine' look in his eyes as you fought her!" Asuka added.

"Okay you guys are insane. Plus that was just me in character, after all 'Devil' is crazy and reckless. Not to mention dangerous." Kira said. The girls just looked at her before she rolled her eyes and groaned. "Fine maybe I saw how Drew looked as I walked up the ramp but, I most definitely did not make that beatdown look 'hot'."

"Girl, it most definitely was. Also I think someone is coming to talk to you so we'll see you back in the locker room." Charlotte said as she left with Asuka and Kairi heading back to the women's locker room. With that moment past, she breathed a sigh of relief as she turned around to see Drew walking up to her. 

"Hey" she said gaining his attention.

"Hey, nice fighting back there by the way." He said smiling. "It wasn't much honestly. You were the one who won the match." she replied before effortlessly spinning around to walk towards the locker room. 

"I'll see you around McIntyre!" She replied waving behind her before quickly turning around to say, "And make sure you aren't too bruised up!" He laughed as he watched her turn around and walk to the women's locker room. In that moment alone, Drew felt very lucky to be able to see and talk to her and never wanted that moment to disappear.