12 | Girlfriend

It was around 45 minutes for Kira being in the doctor's area while Drew put his new belt on his waist with Kira's around his neck as he waited in the room with her. "Okay so, you definitely need to rest up as much as you can. Your not allowed to wrestle however for about 1 week since your head needs time to heal." The trainer said. 

Kira only nodded at this information since she didn't really feel like talking. The trainer told her to take a few more precautions just so that she can be careful while her head heals up. She still hadn't said anything while walking beside Drew, except for muttering a small, "thanks" when he handed her title to her.

She had went into her hotel room and threw her title near her suitcase as she jumped onto her bed, hiding herself in her covers. She was close to falling asleep until she heard a knock on her door. Kira hadn't really bothered to get up even after she heard the door open and felt the bed dip beside her.

Kira opened her eyes and looked up to see Drew, "Aren't you suppose to be on Raw right now, doing some kinda celebration?" she asked. He looked at her before pulling her to sit up as she was still wrapped up in her blanket, "I can't really do that when my partner isn't with me." 

She smiled before leaning into him and putting her head on his chest. "What's botherin' ya? You haven't spoken till now." He said as he gently rubbed her back. 

"I don't know, I guess I just feel super tired.. and I want to go back into the ring. Stupid injuries." Kira said as she mumbled the last part. This caused Drew to hum in understanding, "Well, I'll stay here with you."

They ended up both falling asleep on Kira's bed as she was still wrapped in her blanket and Drew was cuddling her as they slept. After a couple hours, Kira's eyes opened and she looked up to see Drew still sleeping. She took this as an opportunity to appreciate how Drew looked as he slept so peacefully, until she got an idea.

She slipped out of his grasp and unwrapped the blanket around her before wrapping Drew inside the blanket very gently to make sure he didn't wake up. She giggled quietly before sneaking into the bathroom to change from her gear that she was still wearing into her basic undergarments' with a large hoodie thrown on top of it all. 

When she stepped out of the bathroom, she saw McIntyre was confused on why he couldn't move. Kira grabbed her phone and went in front of him to take a picture of his current state and changed her wallpaper on her phone. Just as she was about to run away, Drew broke free from the blanket and stood up, lifting her into the air. 

Kira squealed at this and giggled as she put her arms on his shoulder looking at him. "Now that was messed up, love." He said laughing towards the end. "No, it wasn't.. it was fair play since, I helped you win our deal." She said.

"And what deal may that be?" He said acting confused. "Y-You know, the one where I'm your girlfriend now?" She blushed a bit as she said this trying to avoid eye contact with him. 

Drew hummed as if he just remembered what she was talking about, which caused Kira to put her small-in-comparison hands onto his face, leaning in to kiss him. This kiss was different, it was more of a kiss that expressed trust. Kira was now putting all her trust in Drew knowing she was fully head-over-heels for the scottish warrior that was now champion with her.

Their little shared moment had become too heated until Asuka, Kairi and Charlotte entered the room, ruining their makeout moment. "Oh Sh- are we interrupting?" The girls asked in unison.

Kira mumbled a quiet, "no" as Drew set her onto the ground. He waved at the girls until he became a little intimidated by their stares toward him. Kira saw this and held his hand, "Uh guys, why do you look like you wanna kill him?"

"Oh we don't. Just protective measures.." Asuka said before her face turned into a smile. 

Kira was very doubtful about what they were all doing and was right to do so, as the girls all dragged Drew out the room with a scary look on their face. This just caused her to sigh before trying to figure out what she would be doing for the next week while she would be healing up.

Sadly, all Kira had on her list was to exercise, train, watch movies and eat lots of ice cream. Was it the best way to spend her time? Probably.

Of course sometimes, her friends, Drew and even Preston would sometimes stop by her hotel room but it wouldn't be for long since they would have to be on Raw as well. 

It was around 11 pm when Charlotte had made her way back to their hotel room, Kira had her stuff packed and was ready to go when Charlotte grabbed her things. The two girls had loaded up their van with their suitcase and bags. This time Kira was driving since Charlotte seemed very exhausted.

The next show was gonna be in Nashville, Tennessee so they had a bit to go. While Kira was driving, she had her headphones in as she listened to music and sometimes talked to her childhood friends that called to catch up. In her mind, everything was going perfectly for Kira but she couldn't help but get a strange feeling in her stomach like something bad was gonna happen.

She pushed the thought away but couldn't help the fear of the unknown that was currently creeping up inside of her. 'something is definitely gonna go wrong either before or after the next pay-per-view.' she thought to herself.

_-_-_

hi hi once again haven't written an author's note in a bit but this chapter was pretty much a fluff and early filler. next one will be a timeskip to the 2nd RAW before Survivor Series. 

you will all see why soon :) 

p.s - it has something to do with this chapter which is why im gonna be timeskipping the next chapter.