03 | Girl Time

Kira picked up her phone to see Asuka calling via video so she answered. "Hey girl! Just saw your surprise match, you were awesome though never do that top of the cell jump ever again." This caused Kira to laugh since only Asuka could be all nice before her mother instincts kicked in, "Will do mother also looks who here with me" she said as she turned the camera to Io. "Hey Io! Its been forever also never do the cell thing again either." Io giggled and nodded doing a salute.

"How come your only eating now?" She asked and Asuka pointed the camera around to Braun and Kairi and Drew. Braun and Kairi waved so she waved back since she was familiar with them but Drew was different since they were only meeting now. Asuka propped her phone up so it showed everyone's faces, "We were all watching your match." Braun said so the girl nodded. "How are ya doing afterwards? Saw ya land awkwardly after your jump." Drew asked speaking up, Kira picked up the scottish accent that he had which distracted her for a second till Io punched her lightly.

Nobody seemed to notice her freeze except for Io, "Not too bad surprisingly. Doctor cleared me for debuting on RAW so I guess that's good." "You make it sound like your afraid of debuting." He said which caused the girl to laugh. Her laugh made him feel happy inside which was weird considering this was their first meeting. "I don't know maybe I am. Oh by the way, I'm Kira." "Drew." They smiled at each other before Kairi spoke up taking the girl's attention away from Drew.

Drew felt a little sad to not have the dark haired girl's attention but none the less enjoyed talking to her. "Not gonna lie girlie, you did the whole counting down thing better than Drew over here." Which caused everyone to laugh except for Kira since she was confused. "I'm so lost."

"I do a whole countdown from 3 before I do my finisher in my matches." Which caused the girl to smile a bit understanding now. "Well, I guess its not your thing anymore." Kira said giggling. "Well, I don't wanna interrupt your eating so I shall go and Asuka stop by my place so you, Io and I can have some girl time before we split again." She said waving bye to everyone before hanging up the phone.

Io punched her again causing the girl to shriek, "You never get that giddy. nor do you freeze." 

"I don't know what your talking about." Kira said going to turn away and walk out the room till Io did the unthinkable.

"KIRA RIVERA! Don't you lie to me!" She pulled the full name card. And she rarely does it unless she is serious.  

"Okay so I did. Is it such a bad thing? He's cute." Kira said finally admitting it. Io shook her head, "Remember what happened the last time you got in a relationship? He-" Kira groaned cutting Io off. "I'm clearly aware of last time okay. And yes I know that it happened differently from my other relationships since distance wasn't the issue."

Kira's recent ex was one she deemed to never think of ever again especially after the stunt he pulled on her. But that's a story for a different time.

"Look, It was just a simple freeze okay? Now ignore that, We are gonna have some girls time with Asuka before I leave to go to Tampa tomorrow for my RAW debut." Kira said walking back to Io and grabbing her arm to bring her to her apartment in Orlando. Though she knew that she wouldn't get to be in it as much since she will be traveling by being on main roster she still wanted to enjoy her last couple hours in it before she left to Tampa to head to the Thunderdome. She found it to be cool, but was happy to know that when she debuts it would be her only time being somewhere with screens representing the fans.

She knew of WWE going back on the road which was exciting since when she got there tomorrow she would find her travel partner and get to see exciting places while going to the different stadiums/arenas. 

As she opened the door to her apartment, Kira was greeted by her 2 dogs, Pomegranate and Cookie. "Aw hey guys!" She said as she petted each of them until Io bumped her out of the way and picked up Pomegranate cuddling her. "I honestly feel like you love my dogs more than me.." Kira said crossing her arms pouting. This caused Io to only laugh and sit on the couch after placing Pomegranate on the floor to play with her sibling. "So are we gonna talk about earlier or..?"

"What happened earlier?" Asuka said coming through the door holding snacks which caught the girls attention. "Uh nothing-" "She froze after hearing Drew's voice." Io said causing Kira to slap her behind her head. "You froze?" This question only caused Kira to shake her head quickly. "Oh she did and she called him 'cute' after the call." This caused Io to get slapped behind her head once again by Kira.

"You know if you have doubts, you shouldn't. He is like a really nice and funny dude backstage." Asuka said setting down the snacks and sitting next to the girls. "I don't have doubts. He seems really nice its just that.." "You think he could be like that jerk ex of yours?" This caused Kira to nod. "Girl, your ex obviously didn't care about you so he took advantage of you during that year you was together." Asuka grabbed her hands, "I'd suggest keeping your options open okay? You don't have to explore your feelings but at least be friends with Drew." 

Kira thought for some time, 'maybe being his friend isn't the worst nor scariest thing in the world..' 

Usually Kira is a confident positive person but whenever the talk of relationships was the main conversation starter thats when she would shut down, losing her confidence and becoming a shy and quiet woman.

"Alright, I'll give it a shot." These words caused a smile to creep onto Asuka's face and made Kira smile a bit as well. The girls shared a hug and when they turned to see what Io was doing they saw the genius of the sky being attacked by licks from Kira's dogs. They all giggled, "So when do you have to head to Tampa?" Asuka asked. "Well, I'm not entirely sure. I haven't really gotten a call about how or when they want me to debut yet, so I figure I'll find out tomorrow." Asuka nodded and they turned to her TV in the living room. 

They debated for a solid 10-20 minutes between watching IT and Fast and the Furious but with a 2-1 vote between them they ended up watching both IT 1 and 2 before all falling asleep on Kira's sofa.

_-_-_

helloo, just wanted to say that I really hope your all enjoying the friendship between Asuka, Kira and Io cause in my opinion they are my otp lol. 

Anyways! Comment your thoughts and enjoy the rest of your day :)