09 | Daily Life

Kira was at home in her apartment looking after her dogs. Io had said she would stop by eventually after her PR stuff. Being champion was definitely draining and Kira understood that feeling all too well. Marcel opened the door to her apartment stepping inside and greeting his girlfriend with a kiss. "Hey there beautiful! How's your day been?" He asked her as he took a seat and showed affection to her dogs.

"Pretty alright, parents called but nothing major really." Kira replied learning into him. "How's NXT been?" Marcel hesitated answering. "Walter got injured but hopefully didn't seem too serious. Fabian hasn't been on his A game so it makes me worried for takeover. We might not win the titles." Kira nodded, "I'm sorry honey. I'm sure it could get better. Did Fabian tell you what's up with him?" This question made Marcel shake his head. "That man doesn't open up at all. Reminds me of someone.." Kira swatted at him.

"I USED to be like that mister." 

"Fine, Fine but yeah no I can really only hope for him to get more focused. Then again the titles won't really mean much since I got you." He said as he hugged her. The dogs got jealous and jumped in between the two which made everyone laugh. Io walked in shortly after seeing them all have fun. "WHAT YOU GUYS HAVING FUN WITHOUT ME?!" Io shouted as if she had her heart broken.

"Nope no. Marcel got to go. He taking my dogs loves." Io said with a hint of jealousy. Kira laughed when Marcel tried apologizing and Io kept acting dramatic. Kira loved seeing her friends and boyfriend interact so well. It was as if it was meant to be, she hasn't felt stressed or bored either since being at home prevented her from wrestling.

"Well Io since your still here, mind telling me who your suppose to face at takeover? I wanna know what I've been missing!" Kira whined to her best friend. "Well I think I'm having a match against Dakota again. She's been staking her rematch clause and Regal granted her a rematch for takeover as her last opportunity." 

"Sounds nice." Kira said but inside she did miss NXT but she knew to not dwell on it much. Marcel saw how much his girl was missing NXT, "You know, I'll take some time off." 

Kira looked at him confused. "What? You can't you have the match at takeover and-"

"You need me and I would like some time off honestly." Marcel said. "It's not up for debate either." Kira just looked and then said 'Fine.'

Io just looked at them and said, "He is so reliable it hurts to look at him. Your taking my best friend forever." They all then shared a laugh before Io had to leave to head on home. It was then after that where Marcel helped Kira with bathing the dogs and doing her daily routine of cleaning that would take her an entire day to do.

Together they both made a well oiled machine nothing felt off and nothing was too difficult for them.

                                                                     --------------------------------

A/N this is quite a short chapter mainly because its a filler and not really much would happen