10 | Takeover: In Your House

Lights, Camera, Action!

"Welcome everyone to NXT Takeover: In Your House!" Vic Joseph said. "Tonight my co-host is nobody other than Beth Phoenix!"

"Thanks Vic, Lovely to be here! Tonight our card is stacked with the matches that we have!"

"I couldn't agree more Beth! Tonight we have 3 monumental title matches. Io Shirai defending against Dakota Kai. MSK defending in a triple threat against The Undisputed Era and Imperium. Lastly of our title matches, Adam Cole defending against the hard hitter former NXT UK champion Walter!" Vic said with excitement.

"We also have a surprise announcement tonight from Kira as well! But with that aside let's get started with the show!"

In the UE locker room, Kira was sat while some girls from backstage were heading to the ring to start off the show. She was thinking of a lot of things but she was distant in her mind. She heard a knock on the door and looked to see Marcel coming in. He was dressed in ring gear for his match that would begin shortly but he wanted to see her. 

"Hey beautiful, I already can see your on a different planet right now. I won't ask you to explain to me what's in your head but I'm here for you." Marcel said gently rubbing her shoulder as she leaned into him. Kira however in the moment felt a bit sick and ran to puke into a trash can. Marcel went and got her some water and rubbed her back before helping her sit down on the couch.

"You sure you want to go out there? You've been puking for days love.." Marcel said looking at her with a concerned look. "Well you have to come with me and I think it's the right time to." Marcel was going to say something back but Walter poked his head in and told him that they were to have their match now.

Kira gave him a kiss for good luck and then he left promising to come back as soon as possible. Charlotte came in and decided to sit with her best friend as well as Io. "Hey girl how you feeling? Any better?" Kira only shook her head. "Unfortunately not but nothing that can't be solved by me going home after this."

"What's your announcement about anyways?" Io asked. Kira didn't want to share the news because she wanted everyone to find out at the same exact time. "You will find out when the time comes.." Which made Io groan. That's when they all decided to watch the TV to see who would become the tag team champions.

So far Imperium had a strong game and this made Kira happy but also a bit unhappy cause she rooted for her boys the UE to win as well. Kyle and Bobby were holding their own but Fabian and Marcel were able to get one over them and throw them outside the ring. This left them with MSK and Marcel and Fabian were able to get them down for a 3 count making them the New Tag Team Champions.

Kira jumped up cheering in excitement at the announcement that her man was now a champion. "Yay! They did it!" She clapped her hands however her getting up so fast made her nauseous and this caused her to puke again. The night progressed and after an hour Marcel came back in fresh clothes and his newly acquired belt. "How has she been?" He asked Charlotte, "She's been alright. Only puked a few times but I'm just hoping it's nothing serious." Marcel nodded even though he knew what was wrong with Kira.

The puking had started when they were together which was about close to a week before the pay-per-view. Marcel brought her a slice of cake since she had been craving it lately. Kira leaned into Marcel while eating the cake while him, Charlotte and her watched Io's match. Slowly about half way into the match Kyle, Bobby and Roderick came into the locker room.

"Your skin seems to be glowing more than usual." Kyle noted which had the boys and everyone get suspicious. 

"Uh no it's probably just the makeup I have on." Kira replied while Marcel had to hide his smile. "Sorry for winning the match boys." He said to Kyle and Bobby to which they were cool about. Everyone turned to see Io dominating against Dakota and within a matter of time she retained her belt. "That's my girl!" Kira shouted and Charlotte gave a loud cheer as well. 

It was now getting to the last match of the night which involved Adam and Walter. Everyone didn't pay much attention because they didn't have a favorite for who was to win. Everyone was alright with either Adam or Walter being champion because they were the best of the best. This led to all the attention being right on Kira.

This was becoming more and more hard for her to do and she felt like crying. This prompted Marcel to get up and take her outside the room away from everyone so they could chat. "Kira, what's wrong my love?" He asked her while holding her hands. 

"What if this is the wrong thing to do or I might regret it because I'm worried on how I will do. Or even what if we aren't prepared.." She said while crying to her boyfriend.

"It's going to be okay my love. In life we aren't ever prepared for anything but I'm gonna be with you throughout the entire process. We will figure this out together, as a family." Marcel noted as he kissed her forehead before hugging the love of his life. He wiped her tears away before they went back into the locker room and it was just as they did when they saw who won the main event match. 

"Adam as usual winning." Roderick said unsurprised. 

Kira was going to make a comment but someone came into the room telling her that it was now her time to head to do her announcement. "Make sure you all watch the TV please. It's important." Kira said as she and Marcel made their way to the stage.

Once they made it out to the stage Kira took all the liberty in delivering the news that she and Marcel had been holding onto for almost a week now.

"Hey everyone. We are here right now to deliver some news that honestly will definitely change the direction in which I'm heading. Being a wrestler now has been the most amazing time in my life. Not only just in WWE but in every company that I have been in. I feel so lucky to know that I have developed such a career that I can look back on and that hopefully you all will never forget." Kira stopped to take a breath.

"I've loved earning the title of Heartless Devil by all of you. You have helped made me into someone that I will always treasure however, it's something I need to give up. As much as I love my title now, there is another one which i'll be trying to get. And that's the title of being a mother." Kira said tearing up and that's where Marcel would decide to takeover. 

"I wanted to do one more thing seeing as we are here my love. I know that it wasn't even too long since I got down and gave you that promise ring. Seeing as we are going to be parents however, I want to really make this official." Marcel said which caused Kira to cry even more.

He pulled out a red velvet ring box which when opened revealed the most stunning diamond ring Kira had ever seen. "I'm not only proposing because your going to be carrying our child. I'm proposing because I'm so sure that you are who I want to be with. Through and Through I want to support you and our child."

"Will you marry me?" He replied and Kira shouted 'YES!' as he put the ring on her finger and then they shared a kiss while everyone in the audience stood up and clapped saying "Thank You Kira!"

"Well that is one way to end a pay per view!" Beth said. Vic was wiping tears away as he spoke, "I'm not crying you are!"

They both made their way back to the locker room where everyone was waiting for them, including Walter and Fabian. "WE ARE GONNA HAVE THE UNCLE AND AUNT TITLE" the UE and Kira's best friends shouted. Kira nodded while everyone shared hugs and congratulations for the couple.

"Honestly, ya'll are meant for each other. I don't ever want to see you both apart otherwise we will all collectively yell at you." Roderick said.

With that being the end of the show, everyone shared laughs and endearment as the news of the joyful couple was announced. Kira was going to be an expecting mother. Was that scary to her? 

OF COURSE!

She has never been a mother before and she didn't want to suck at it. She didn't want her potential child to go through the trauma that she had to. The one thing that still stuck with her through everything however was that no matter what she had someone to stand beside her. Throughout everything he came and found her. It wasn't something she could have predicted no, but everything in life happened for a reason.

She believed in a true fate bringing people together and he was her fate. He brought her the healing someone couldn't. He was there for her. One phone call, One shout, One yell, anything of the matter where she needed him he was there. Same with her friends. Kira developed a system from day one, all she needed was help discovering who she was. She found herself, and now she can help guide the next life she is to bring into the world she is in.