Backstory/Info

Devil ( pronounced as Day·Vill ) is a well known wrestler but she is better known to her friends as Kira Rivera. She is a former NXT Women's champion with her reign being almost a year or 355 days to be exact. Along with being a former NXT champion, she was also at impact wrestling for a short time with her title reign as knockout women's champion being 145 days and she was at NJPW for some time after impact, though she didn't win any titles over there.

Every time she went out to the ring, fans would go crazy because of how reckless, brutal and unpredictable she would be in matches. But one thing is for sure, she loved the way she was in the ring just as much as the fans.

Unfortunately for Kira, she had gotten injured after losing her NXT Women's championship to Dakota Kai in a street fight during the Great American Bash pay-per-view. She had a torn ACL causing her to miss out on some amazing matches and her debut on the RAW roster being pushed back for a whole year.

Of course, this caused some sadness for her and as soon as she was better she wanted to debut on RAW but she felt that she needed one last match in NXT before leaving, but what she didn't expect was that there was going to be Raw superstars watching the match that she was going to be a surprise entry in.

_-_-_

** I own Kira Rivera, her storyline and the plot of the story! Everything else goes to there respective owners!

**also any resemblance to other stories is coincidental and this story is written based on my ideas and that alone!!