06 | Sparring With My Emotions

"Wake up Kira, someone is here to see you!"

...

"Kira, don't make me do the thing you dislike."

...

"AHH!" Kira shouted as she woke up to what felt like a giant bucket of cold water being splashed onto her head. 'oh I'm so going to kill her'  Kira thought as she got up in her soaked wet duck pajamas and went to her kitchen. Just as she was going to yell at her best friend, she noticed someone standing smiling at her. It was Marcel.

"Uh, Hi.." Kira said awkwardly, she mentally facepalmed herself for not changing before coming out. "Hey there. Cute pajamas, I came by after you didn't answer the phone and I figured you could use a ride to the CWC so we could spar." Marcel said trying not to laugh. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry I didn't answer. Just give me a few to get ready!" Kira said and she turned to run to her bathroom. "Well, I guess that means she is healed up now." Io exclaimed giggling before offering Marcel some food and chatting with him.

Marcel and Kira were now at the CWC after her mishap in the morning due to Io splashing the poor girl in water cold as ice. They both went into a empty practice ring and began getting Kira in shape for her match at Halloween Havoc. "Don't go easy on me now since you like me." Kira  teased only to hear, "Don't get distracted by me and my looks." 

Marcel took her brief moment of confusion to suplex her onto the mat. Kira groaned but then laughed before getting up. "Good one pretty boy." She giggled. They locked up arms again before this time Kira saw an opening and flipped Marcel onto the mat into an arm bar. They continued to do this for a good few hours with Kira being able to dominate most of the time. They were taking a break when suddenly she caught eye of Drew coming in without Roderick or someone by his side.

"Hey, can we chat?" Drew asked hopeful for her to want to speak to him. "N-" "I'll give you time to talk, I think we had a good session and I think my boys may want to hit the gym later." Marcel said before smiling and leaving the ring. Kira just watched sadly as Marcel left, she was really enjoying getting to know him. "What do you want Drew." She sneered at him. 

"I just I want ya to hear me out and then ya can make your decision." Drew said and Kira had no response.

"I know me leaving was wrong but I couldn't protect you and-"

"Drew we are in a business where we get injuries all the time! It's not about protection in the moment, it's about support for long term. That's where you failed." Kira said before she got up grabbed her things and walked home. During her walk she couldn't help but feel like seeing Drew reminds her of the beat down she endured. She decided that she's going to stop trying to dwell on her past. That's been holding her down, instead she was going to live for the now.

"Hey Kira, how was the sparring session?" Io asked as Kira went inside her apartment. "Do you just live here now.." Kira replied only to receive a nod from her best friend.

"I think I'm ready to start exploring with Marcel. I think he is a good person and surprisingly he doesn't push like Drew. I think that might be what I need in life." Kira said as she looked at the flower in her vase. Io smiled, "Well then let's figure that out after our trio match at the pay per view on Sunday." 

"Deal." Kira laughed. Unknown to her however, something seemed to bother her regarding Drew as if he was stupid enough to pull something she would go ballistics over. "Uh Kira, why is your phone ringing?" Kira shrugged when she saw Adam calling so she put it on speaker.

"Yo? What's up? Didn't the boys and you have PR and training to do today?" 

"Kira get to the trainer's immediately before I hurt Drew. He attacked Marcel and Fabian, and no it was not for PR." With that said, Kira and Io rushed out her apartment and ran down to the CWC. They ran right past the people they knew and once they got to the trainers Io stayed outside while she went searching for Drew. 

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Kira screamed when she found Adam and Drew arguing. Adam tried to calm his friend down but it only enraged her some more. She slapped Drew and Adam just took her away while security escorted Drew out of the building. Kira was at this point crying when she got in to see Marcel and Fabian. She ran right to his side and apologized for what happened while uncontrollably crying.

Marcel never saw her so distraught before but all he did was reassure her that he was okay and kissed the top of her head while holding her. Once she calmed down she inspected his injuries and he didn't look too bad. "I'm really sorry, you didn't deserve this." Kira said.

"I guess that means I passed the tolerable phase huh? Good to know you care so much." Marcel smiled and grabbed her hand. Internally he couldn't wait for the day that she'd be his but he knew to wait. Kira laughed before turning to Fabian and Walter. "You guys okay?" They both nodded and Fabian added, "I think Marcel over there is more worse but nothing us 3 can't handle."

"Now, I'd love to keep you here but you need to go home and train remember you have a pay per view coming." Marcel stated as he shooed the girl off playfully. As soon as Kira left the room, his friends turned to him. "Why don't you tell her how you feel already man? What's the use in liking her if every time Drew comes around you just leave them to chat." Fabian asked.

"I'm choosing to trust and believe in her." Marcel said and with that alone the conversation about Kira and him ended.