Starbucks, Danielle, and New Places

I woke up. I was thinking of when Lou told me she’d call me. I didn’t have a phone… they took it.

“Boys!” I yelled. “What?” they groaned. “Well, I need to borrow one of your phones to call Lou. She wanted to talk to me, and hang out.” I smiled, hoping they’d say yes. “Take mine.” Harry said, throwing hi phone at me, and laying bad down onto his pillow. Louis looked at me… up and down. He bit his lip. I cringed, and walked into the bathroom for privacy. I dialed her number as I read it off of the little piece of paper.

It rang.

“Hey Harry! Before you say anything, where is Perrie? Her phone hasn’t been on and I have been worried sick.” She said. I giggled. “Lou, I am fine, it’s me, Perrie.” I smiled through the phone. “Oh.” She sighed. “What’s wrong with your phone?” she asked. I went silent for a second or second. “Oh, I dropped it and I can’t find it.” I said quickly. I might have blown it. I said it too quickly. Silence struck for a minute. “Meet me at Starbucks. Alone.” She said. She sounded serious as shit. Damn it. “Oh, okay…” I said as she hung up. I walked out of the bathroom. I went into Louis and I’s room and changed.

 I walked into the living room to find five boys all in boxers. “Er, Lou told me to meet her at Starbucks. Can I go, please?” I asked, hoping for an answer. We’ll watch you go in, and then we’ll leave. Lou will have to call us when she is done with you.” Zayn said. I nodded, and sat down. Niall got up and began to drive. Sitting there with now FOUR boys in their boxers is still awkward.

 The van stopped. “Thanks guys.” I smiled as I hugged them all. I got out of the van, and walked in. I turned and saw them drive off. “Perrie.” I heard a serious voice say. I turned around to see Lou and some girl at a table. I ran over, and sat down.

 “I know what they did to you, and I know what they plan to do.” She said. I looked around. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said. “Yes you do. They have done it before.” She sighed. I looked at the girl, and decided to change the subject. “Who is this?” I asked. “This is Danielle. You’re new friend. She is going to protect you and help you through this. She is an old friend of Liam’s. She is going to move in with you and the boys.” She said. “I’m lost.” I replied.

 “The boys are moving into a house. You and Danielle are going to show up there. It was going to be a surprise for you. You will say I introduced you to her, and you got on well. She is moving in with you and the boys. She will protect you, and make sure nothing happens at all.” She said, making sure I understood. I nodded, and held out my hand. “Perrie. Perrie Edwards.” I smiled. “Danielle. Danielle Peazer.” She smiled.

 After we were done discussing everything, we got into the car. “Act surprised, okay?” she told me. I smiled, and nodded. We got to the house. It was huge. [http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m11utahg111romumno1_500.jpg]

 I gasped at the size.

*A/N - I didn’t intend for that to sound like it did. Oh well, carry on. (;*

I got out. Louis came running at me. “LOOK AT IT! SURPRISE!” He screamed, picking me up and spinning me around. “I LOVE IT! DON’T YOU? IT’S BIG. THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID. YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT SINCE IT’S SO BIG. THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID AGAIN!” he screamed running around. I looked in his hand. Mountain dew and red bull? Ew.

 “Calm down, Louis.” Danielle smiled. Liam came running out. “Who said that?” he asked, looking around bug-eyed. Dani smiled and waved. “DANIELLE!” He screamed, running towards her. He picked her up, and began to spin her around. I looked at him, and he was crying. “Aw, Liam!” We all smiled.