It's time to go, Perrie .

*2 weeks later*

~ Perrie's POV ~

 Niall told me yesterday that today was the day. Today is the day I get to leave. I admit, I will miss them, I guess. I didn't think about it.... what will Boss do to me? I didn't think about it. What if he ... rapes ... me? What if he kills me? What if he abuses me? Tears came flowing down my face, nonstop.

I saw someone outside of corner of my eye, yet it was blurry because of my tears. I turned and wiped my eyes. "Zayn," I whined, running towards him. The compact when I hit him was loud. I hugged him as my tears flowed down his leather jacket that smelt like smoke and cologne. I hugged him tighter, and he finally hugged me back. "What will he do to me?" I yelled. "Nothing bad, I hope." he whispered into my hair. He turned and layed his head in my neck. 

"I'm sorry." he mumbled. I unwrapped my arms from him, tucked my hands under his jacket, and wrapped myself closer to him. He was warm and cozy. I liked the feeling of his arms caressing me. "Zayn, don't be. It's fine." I smiled into his chest. "I love you, Perrie. I never realized how much I did until 5 weeks ago. I smiled and backed up to look at him. He unlocked his head from my neck and looked at me. He leaned in and .... kissed me.

 "ALRIGHT LADS, TIME TO GO!" Niall yelled.I parted my lips from Zayn and smiled. I took his hand. "Let's go." He smiled.

*2 HOURS LATER*

 They led me into a dark building. All you could hear is fighting and grunts from being punched. "Zayn?" I whispered. I felt hands around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. "You're okay. As long as I'm here, you're safe." he said. I nodded and cotinued walking into the darkness. I heard the dripping of water from pipes leaking. I felt someone grip my hair. "OW!" I screamed. "Let her go!" I heard Zayn yell. "Perrie!" "Zayn!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

 I was thrown down onto the ground. "Ow, shit"

"What do you want from me?" I screamed. I looked around, and a light flickered. A man walked out and looked down at me as I lay on the ground. 

"The Arabic one. You love him, don't you?" He asked, chuckling. I nodded my head slowly.

The man came closer and closer. 

*forty minutes later*

 After brutal beating, hitting, screaming, I'm sure I was beaten half to death. "Take her away." He yelled. I couldn't even stand up. I got picked up and thrown somewhere. I landed on something stiff, and it grunted. "W-...Where is s-she?" they slurred. "Z-Zayn?" I was unable to speak. "Perrie?" they asked. I leaned and felt a face. I could feel the sideburns and all. I grabbed his face and kissed him. 

"You there. Blond boy, Arabic, and the other three!" The voice yelled. Zayn stood up a bit from what I could feel. 

*20 or so minutes later*

He hasn't been back in forever. "Blond girl, you can go. You all can."

The lights flickered on, and all the boys were brutally beat.

We were led outside, and the doors shut. We were on our own.

"You have to leave, Perrie." Harry said.

"What was the plan you guys were talking about?"

"We have to catch someone new."

OKAY THAT'S THE END OF THIS BOOK AND THERE WILL BE A SECOND BOOK. ILY GUYS (; <3