Howls and Dreams

Niall was still sleeping on the couch. I poked his bare back. Nothing. He whispered something in his sleep. The boys all came over. I got down on the floor, so I can whisper in his ear. “Come here.” He mumbled. “I’m coming. Only for you, my love.” I whispered in his ear. The boys chuckled. He was sleeping like an angel. “Take it off.” He mumbled. “Take what off, my clothes?” I whispered. The boys laughed. 

 “Only for me.” He mumbled again. “Only for you. I love you.” I whispered, making his smile in his sleep. “Niall,” I quietly moaned in his ear. The boys were laughing so hard, but quietly. “Perrie.” He moaned back. I backed up, looking at him, then at the boys. They all had stopped. “Perrie, don’t stop.” He groaned in his sleep. I stood up, and slapped his bare back, hard. He shot up instantly, at all of us looking at him. “W-what?” he asked, rubbing his eyes. I rolled my eyes, and went and grabbed my suitcases. I sat down, and opened them. The boys were whispering to Niall. 

 “WHAT?” Niall screamed, as he quieted back down. He looked at me every now and then. He got up finally, and came over. “Look, I’m sorry.” He blushed. “I know I’m attractive, I can’t help it for people to have sex dreams about me!” I smiled. He blushed and looked down. “It’s fine, seriously.” I said, unpacking the suitcase, folding everything, and neatly laying it back in. The boys came over, and sat on the couch behind me, all watching me. I unzipped the suitcase. The underwear and bra I threw in from Harry’s hands had fallen out. The boys all whistle howled, and I blushed as I folded them and put them back in. They all came down next to me, and to all my underwear and bra’s out of the case.

 “Stop guys!” I yelled.