Frightening Flashbacks (short chapter)

(Sorry that it's so short. I had somewhat of writers block and it's 9:33 PM and I haven't slept for three days and I'm tired. Umpfh.)

    I woke up to a bed shaking. I opened my eyes and saw a cheeky boy with curls. “What do you want?” I asked, groggily. Then waking up more to realize it was Harry. He was still jumping on the bed. “Get away from me.” I threatened as I threw the blankets off of me. “No, come back.” He sighed. I heard the bed stop and I whirled back around. “No. I said get away from me. I meant it.” I hissed at his face. “Look, you only have one week left.” He rolled his eyes, running his fingers onto my waist. “Don’t.” I said, backing out of the weak grip. “One week left until what?” I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.  This is it. This is when I found out why I was kid….WOMANknapped.  He rolled his eyes. “I can’t tell you, yet.” He smiled.  “You’re a dick, you know that? Don’t touch me.” I pushed his chest.
      I turned back around and opened the door. I walked into the hallway and down the stairs into the living room. Zayn was up and so was Liam. “What was that loud thump?” Zayn asked. I questioned Zayn’s looks at me, and turned back around to go into the kitchen. I looked into the sink to find a huge plate of left over spaghetti from the meal we all had last night. I jumped when I heard someone’s voice. “What’s wrong?” he asked.
Niall.
“Everything. Why did Harry tell me I only have a week left?” I asked, turning around to face Niall. “We have to take you to the boss… in a week.” “What?” I asked.
*NIALL’S POV*

~Flashback~

“Boys, you have one mission. Do it, or you die. Find one girl, keep her for a bit, and bring her back.” “What? Wait…why?” Zayn asked, completely upset.  “I owe money, alright? If I kidnap some girl, give it to ‘Boss’, he’ll take that instead of money. He’ll do something with her that I don’t want to get involved in.” he explained.   We were just boys at a pizzeria. We all went there every Saturday. When you talk to one person that you shouldn’t, they take you in a van and make you theirs.   We looked out at the street and saw a blonde. “How about her?” Harry asked. “I don’t like this.” Zayn sighed. I watched a tear roll down his cheek. I never knew we would do something like this.

 -End of flashback- 

*Perrie’s pov* Niall was just standing there…like an idiot. “I’m playing it again in my head, Perrie.” He cried. “I can’t help it. I’m sorry.” He sighed as more tears rolled down his cheeks. I embraced him in a hug and rubbed his back.  “Niall…” 

“Yeah?”

“I’m scared.”

“I would be.”

“Niall….?”

“Yes, Perrie?”

“What are they going to do with me?”

*********HEY GUYS! THANKS SO MUCH FOR 7,000+ READS! It means so much! The more people comment and say how much they like it, it makes me want to write more. So if you want me to update more often, comment! Comment who you think Perrie should end up with!! ***************