Take You Back.

*ZERRIE FEELS WOOO IT'S KIND OF SWEET AND EMOTIONAL CHAPTER ILY GUYS <3. COMMENT IF YOU LOVE IT OR LIKE IT OR WHATEVER ! :D*

*2 weeks later*

~ Zayn's Pov ~

  I dont know why I haven't seen it before. I realized how many feelings I have developed for Perrie. Her eyes are goregous. Seeing her with Lux is pretty damn hot, too. It kills me to know we have to take her back to Boss in a couple weeks. I'm ashamed to say it, but I cried myself to sleep last night. Not only that, but I imagined my pillow was her when I cuddled it. Trust me, it's not as creepy as it sounds. I'm supersticious, though. I feel like something might be going on between her and Louis. I got mad, too. That's why there's a new hole in my wall.

 I just want to pick her delicate body up and hold her. I heard her singing in the shower last night. She was singing "Your Love" by Cher Lloyd. I joined in at one verse, and yet she still didn't hear me. I want to talk to Liam about this situation, actually.

~3 hours later~

"Liam, Mate?" I yelled, walking down the stairs. "Yeah, man?" He yelled as I walked into the living room, his arm wrapped around Danielle. He had a... buzz-cut. I shouldn't say anything...

"P-... I.... Um... D... Danielle?" I asked, studdering, looking for what to say. "Yes, love?"

"What do I do? I like Pe-" 

"Hey!" Perrie smiled as she came into the room. Her bright blonde hair was lightly curled and she had a short, vintage flowered crop-top on with dip-dyed shorts on. Her white sandles were making her pink toe-nail polish look amazing on her soft, pale skin. 

"Oh, Hey." I smiled. She fluttered her eyelashes at me, and looked at Dani, who was smiling at me. "What were you saying, Zayn?" She raised her eyebrow, laughing. I glanced over at Perrie, who was still smiling, and obviously not concerned. "Yes, what were you saying about Perrie?" Liam joined in, smiling. "Oh... I um... I was saying she's a great singer!" I smiled. Harry and Niall walked in, Louis not far behind them. Perrie looked confused. "When have you ever heard me sing?" "In the shower. You were singing in the shower." I said. I mentally facepalmed myself, looking at the look on her face. "Y-You listened to me in the shower? You didn't watch did you?!" She almost yelled, putting her hand on her hip. "Ew! No!" I yelled. "Ew?" She asked, dropping her jaw. 'Ooh's' filled the room. "Shut up!" I yelled,  looking at Louis. "Especially you." I hissed. He rolled his eyes and nudged Harry. "He's a drama queen. Why date Perrie, when he can't even treat a real woman right?" he smirked, holding his Mountain Dew can to his lips. I looked at Perrie. Her expression changed from offended to sorrow. 

"I can't believe I was going to ask you out. I loved you, Perrie." I sighed. I looked at Louis and he chuckled with Harry. "Fuck you." I mumbled.