Shushin' Up and Meetin' Lux

Lou’s eyes shot to mine, as mine shot to his. “Is Mr. Big going to come out tonight?” I heard the woman ask. I shot my eyes shut quickly. “Please say no! No... No… no…NO!” I begged under my breath. Louis looked at me as if he wanted to die laughing. We heard spanks. “Oh my god.” I said, as I shut my eyes. We heard moans. Louis started giggling. “Sh!” I warned. He laughed louder. “Stop, Louis!” He laughed even louder. I pinched his lips with my fingernails, covered them, slapped him… nothing kept him quiet. “Forgive me…” I said. 

 I crashed my lips into his. He was instantly quiet. He was…kissing…back…? “How about we take this to my house, or car?” The man asked. “Oh yes, I’ve been waiting!” she cried out. I heard the door shut, so I broke the kiss. Louis’ eyes were bug-eyed. I opened the cabinet doors, and got out. It was bigger than I thought it was. It was grey, tall, medal. It was about six or seven feet tall. Lou grabbed me. “What was that?” He asked. I turned. “Me making you quiet. I for one didn’t want to get caught.” I sassed. I opened the door, and walked out with Louis following me. 

 Liam and Zayn looked at us. “What?” I asked. “Where were you two?” Liam asked. “Checking out the school.” I calmly said. “You’re lying…” Zayn smirked. I shot a somewhat convincing look of confusion. “We were checking out Lux’s classroom…” it came out more of a question than a statement. 

MAJOR FACEPALM.

“Her classroom is that way, Per.” He said, pointing to the opposite side of the school. 

Damn it.

“Oh…uh…I-…” I sighed. “Forget it.” I finally said, walking past them, and over to Lou. “Sorry about earlier, I’m Perrie.” I smiled, shaking her hand. She smiled. She patted the floor for me to sit next to her. I sat down, and Lux attempted to climb on me. She fell down in my lap. “She’s adorable!” I smiled. Lou nodded. “She’s a handful, too.” She joked. “MAMABARDOF” Lux said. I raised my eyebrows at Lou. She shrugged. “Babies have their own language!” She smiled. I laughed, then looked at Lux, as she stood up from my lap.