She's Full Of Suspicion

*Perrie’s pov.*

The boys were in the van. Lou came up behind me. “Hey! You seem to be getting on well with Lux.” She smiled. I nodded. “You want to take her for the weekend?” She asked. I didn’t know it was the weekend. Hell, I didn’t even know the date.

I shrugged. “Sure! I’ll ask the boys.” I smiled. She shot me a confusing look. “The… boys?” she asked me.

Shit.

“Oh, yeah. I am staying with the boys for a while…” I said quickly. She looked behind me, and at the van. She saw their faces of concern. She looked at me, and furrowed her eyebrows. “Hm, okay, well, here’s Lux’s bag, and my number incase anything goes wrong.” She smiled. “Or… if you just want to…talk.” She sighed. Did she know that they WOMAN-napped me? Ignore it, Per. Act casual. “Thanks, Lou.” I smiled, taking her number, and the bag. “Come on, Lux!” I smiled, squatting down to her level. She ran over to me, and grabbed my arm. I lifted her up, and around my waist.

 Lou waved at me, and I got in the van. “I’ll call you!” She smiled. I nodded, and waved. The boys looked at me as I held Lux. “What is Lux doing here?” Zayn smiled, looking at Lux. “She wanted me to keep her for the weekend.” I smiled, looking at Lux’s eyes. She reminds me of someone, but I don’t know who. She is beautiful.

 We walked into the trailer/bus/houseonweels. I sat Lux on the couch, as she played with her bear. I giggled at her, and I went into the restroom. I changed into pj’s. When I came out, I saw all of the boys playing with Lux. “This is adorable.” I smiled. They all turned around. “No, she is!” Liam smiled. I laughed. “You guys will all be lucky one day. You all will find a beautiful woman, and you will all live happily. You will have a baby like Lux, too.” I preached and smile as I pointed towards Lux. “Thanks, Perrie.” Niall smiled. “Anytime, boys.” I said.