'Hazry'

“turn here.” I said. Harry turned, and there we were…Mum’s. Harry’s grip tightened on my hand as we got out of the bus/trailer. More trailer than bus. I’m not sure. A small house…yes! That’s it! We walked through my mum’s garden. I knocked on the door. “Hey mum.” I greeted as she opened the door. She looked at Harry, and his tight grip on my hand. “You didn’t come home, are you alright?” She asked. “Oh, yea, I just spent the night with Harry, here.” I smiled. He nodded, and brought us in. I went up the stairs, and Harry followed. I turned around. 

 “Do you have to follow me up here?” I asked. “yep.” He smiled. We walked into my room. I went to the closet, and grabbed a suit case. I threw all of my clothes in. Harry dug in it. I turned around and saw what he was doing. “I’d like to see this on you.” He smirked. I took the black lace bra and black lace panties from his hands. “Stop it.” I warned. I shoved them in my suitcase. “Aw!” He whined. I grabbed all of my photos, perfume, and jewelry. EVERYTHING. I shoved it in the new four suitcases. Harry grabbed two, as did I. I walked down the stairs, carefully dragging them. 

 “What do you think you’re doing?” My mum angrily asked me. “I-I’m going on a trip with some friends. “Without my permission?” She snorted. “I’m nineteen.” I said, making it clear. “Yes, but you still live in my household.” She said. I nodded. “Hazry, leave.” She warned him. “First of all, it’s Harry. Not Hazry or whatever the hell you think it is.” I told her. “Wait outside, Hazry.” She told him. He nodded, and went outside.