The Realization

Chapter 23🔥🔥🔥

Asher

Vienna groans in frustration and shakes her head muttering something I can't hear. I walk over and lean over her, putting both hands on the table.

"Well, I for one thought that little episode in the bathroom would have made you relax a bit." I say quietly into her ear.

"I'm not in the mood to play Asher, go annoy someone else. Vona seems bored over there." She lifts her head and gives me a sad glare. I shift around to sit in the chair next to her.

"Vona would chop my dick off and I tend to like that part of my body thank you very much." That gets a little chuckle out of her. Good, okay. "So, what happened back there? Rowan not happy about us?" That makes her really glare at me and I let out a small smile.

"Rider and I are done. He's a fucking ass." She rolls her eyes and looks away.

"I thought he is mister perfect, what'd he do?"

She huffs a bit and turns to me, "No, because you'll get mad, and I don't want to ruin the night with a brawl between you two." Well, now I really want to know what that ass said to her.

"Vienna, what did he say to you?" I say with a serious tone looking her in the eye. She holds my stare for a minute, waiting to see if I would break. I won't let this go, not when it comes to her. She signs in defeat and looks away first.

"He called me a slut for being with you. He said I lead him on and I'm no better than any girl at a club he could pick up." She gets more angry as he rehashes what he said.

I don't waste a second before I'm up and searching for that fucker. I ignore Vienna's protests. I know she handled this herself already when he said that, I don't expect any less from her. But, now it's my turn to make it fucking clear to him where he is and isn't allowed to breath from now on. I see him walk back into the room and I don't lift my stare from him as I make my way over. He is standing next to the doors typing something on his phone so he didn't see me coming. I take two fistfuls of his shirt and shove him into the fall with a loud thud. When he finally locks eyes with me, I watch the confusion go straight to rage. You have no fucking idea, dead man.

"If I ever see you breath in her fucking direction again, I will make sure no one on this fucking planet remembers your name after I'm done with you." I rage into his face. He tries to shove me back but I'm much stronger than his shrimp arms.

"You motherfucker. You did this. You ruined everything." He spits back in my face.

"Disrespect any women again and I'll nail your balls to the fucking wall. Do you understand me? You know who I am, so I'm sure you understand you don't want to be a victim of what I can do." He just stares at me with icy rage. I take his silence as good enough and push him to the side before turning around. I see Enzo watching this whole thing from afar, as some others have too, and he just laughs and nods his head at me, then turns back to his men. I find my way back to Vienna and see her fuming next to Lavender and Geo, probably telling them what happened.

"And here's Super Man coming to save the day." Lavender jokes as I approach. I shake my head and sit down next to Vienna. She turns to me annoyed.

"You did not have to do that."

"Actually, yes I did. It's not just about you princess." I roll my eyes and look at Geo, he just gives me a knowing sympathy nod. That makes me more annoyed, so I stand up without a word and go back to the bar. I see Rider has now joined Kyle in his little Italian men cult looking bullshit. I just want this night to be done already.