The Start

Chapter 2

Asher

Let's just imagine this guy has tattoos

Well, Fuck.

I knew I'd see her tonight. I just didn't think I'd have to spend the entire goddamn event with her. The boys and I just got off our flight this morning, and I'm too tired for this shit. Kai already has a stick up his ass because Lillian is here. Now, I have to deal with Vienna fucking Moon.

A waiter walks by with glasses filled with alcohol, I grab two not giving a fuck what's inside. I down them both, put the empty glasses back on the tray and turn around.

"Well... this should be an interesting night." Toni says, glancing to the doors Vienna went through.

"I vote, we get wasted before we go to the table. Those bitches will give me a headache sober." Geo says, taking two glasses from a nearby waiter.

"If you want to fuck Vona just say that man." Tyler laughs clapping Geo on the shoulder.

"Fuck you." He retorts.

"Alright, settle down. We learned our lesson with Kai that The Serpents and Shadows don't mix well." I say smirking over my glass at Kai as he punches my arm.

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes.

I can feel everyone's eyes on us. 15 years in Italy does that to a group of men, who were last seen by most people here as little boys. We now all stand six feet or taller, been married to the gym for the past ten years, and we had a rep in Italy for our... active lives.

Ten minutes go by, the bell rings signaling everyone to find their seats, the food is being served soon.

"There is not nearly enough alcohol here to prepare us for this night with The Shadows." I say sighing and making my way towards the door.

"I rolled a few before we got here, plenty of excuses to get out of there." Toni says to my right.

"I knew you were good for something." Geo responds from my left.

I ignore them as we walk through the double doors. The room is massive, much bigger than I remember it being. I stop, adjusting the cuffs of my black dress shirt, and look for table 8. 

I see Vienna before I see the table number. I won't lie to myself, the bitch grew up. Easily five foot seven without heels, curly hair almost to her waist, she filled out her curves generously in all areas, and I can see her bright eyes from across the room. The red garter on her thigh is something I'd usually find hot, but not when it's on the body of my enemy.

We start to make our way through the labyrinth of tables. All eyes on my boys. Kai did not even make it five feet before he broke off to flirt with some chick. Tyler found some group of people he apparently knows. I keep my attention on Vienna, waiting for her to turn around.

Lavender and Lillian notice me first, hushing their conversation to warn Vienna. I walk around to the other half of the table not being used, Geo and Toni follow suit.

"Ladies." I say, smoothly sitting down, my right ankle resting on my left knee. I adjust my cuffs one more time. The definition of unbothered. I take the glass of water next to the place setting in front of me, sipping from it.

I tip the glass to my lips and that's when I look up at her, just to find burning eyes of gold staring back already. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is a short chapter in Asher's POV. I want the rest of this scene to be in Vienna's eyes so just wanted to quickly give you some quick Asher thoughts!

What do we think of Asher? Seems like he isn't bothered by Vienna's hatred for him. 

later babes xo