Prolouge

{AMERICA'S POV}
"Maxon!" I shriek as he sweeps me off my feet and carries me over the threshold of the castle.
"We're you trying to deny me the pleasure of carrying my wife over the threshold." He says nuzzling my neck.
"Well since you have convinced me so very well, I will allow you to carry me over the threshold." she says teasing him.
Silvia who is waiting for our arrival clear her throat.
"Back from your honeymoon already your Majesties" she says eyeing me still in Maxon's arms.
"Yes it was wonderful Silvia, I really needed to go somewhere hot and relaxing." I say as Maxon lets me go.
"Well we are very glad you are back because it's time for you to become the proper King and Queen of Ilea." Silvia sighs staring at her clip board with a long list of things for me and Maxon to do.
"Yes Silvia, me and Maxon were just going to unpack our things." I say trying to get a couple of extra hours with my husband. I give Maxon a look that says 'I am not done with you yet'
"The maids can do that your Majesty." Silvia replies.
"No, really Silvia it's quite alright" Maxon says catching on to my frequent glances.
"Alright" she surrenders.
Maxon grabs a couple of our bags and we climb the stairs, when we get to our room and all the other bags are delivered to our room I give Maxon a long sweet kiss and he kisses me back.
"Darling, we promised Silvia that we would unpack our bags." Maxon says pushing me back.
"We are the King and Queen of Ilea there will always be someone to put away our clothes tomorrow" I say trailing my finger down his buttoned up shirt.
"If you insist." Maxon says picking me up and throwing me onto the bed and covering me with kisses.